Although its appearance throughout the series has remained generally constant, consisting of a single bungalow and a detached garage, its exterior appearance has varied slightly over time. While originally painted a bright green, its color appears to have faded over time. In earlier appearances, random junk also appeared littered around the house, including a number of animals, but the front lawn appears to have been cleared up in more recent appearances. An empty refrigerator can also be seen to the left of the house. The house is located on the other side of the train tracks to the rest of the town. A dilapidated truck was occasionally seen on a jack in front of the house in older episodes, which Stuart can occasionally be seen driving. The truck appears to have been replaced by a red car lacking tires in later episodes.
According to a scene in "Chickenpox", the McCormick's House was built by Gerald Broflovski and Stuart McCormick when they were teenagers. The two built it behind Stuart's parent's house, which is now gone, implying that the original house was at some point demolished.
In "The City Part of Town", the house has been upgraded as a downtown restaurant area to make the "Shitty part of town" look good.
In "Naughty Ninjas", there were homeless people living outside the house. After the homeless were scared off, the kids dressed up as ninjas and started trashing everything around their house and SoDoSoPa.
The McCormicks' House is very bare, with a minimal amount of furniture and luxuries. They do have a computer maintaining a World of Warcraft subscription and a black-and-white TV with a ColecoVision (although it has been seen to show in color in "Poor and Stupid"). The seven rooms that have been shown are the kitchen, dining room, Kenny's bedroom, Karen and Kevin's bedroom, Mr. and Mrs. McCormick's bedroom, the bathroom, and the living room. Near the kitchen, it seems that Kevin had randomly scribbled his name on the wall. It may or may not have adequate heating, as Kenny originally only wore his briefs when he slept, though in newer episodes he awakens in his parka (usually after he dies). Inexplicably, the McCormick household seems to contain a robot guard, which was used to protect the ashes of Kenny in "A Ladder to Heaven" following his untimely demise. In "Spookyfish" their house is prone to roof leaking and power outages during rainstorms.
In "The City Part of Town", it is shown that Karen and Kevin share a room. Kevin and Karen's room is basic, with their beds next to each other. Their room has butterflies and flowers scribbled on the walls, possibly done by Karen. Karen's bed has a pink blanket, while Kevin's has a blue blanket. Next, to Karen's bed, there is a small bedside table with a cracked floral lamp, with a pink lamp shade. In front of Kevin's, there is a brown teddy bear, with a small hole on its neck, with stuffing coming out. It seems that their bedroom has a view of the mountains, with a small window with pink curtains.
Stuart and Carol's bedroom is also basic, with a bed in the center of the room. The furnishings are old. There is a small bunny holding a love heart on top of a luxury white dresser. They have two lamps, with crooked blue and pink lamp shades. The wardrobe in their house has a broken door with peeling paint. In the "Coon vs. Coon & Friends", after Mysterion contemplates suicide, it is shown Mr. and Mrs. McCormick sleeping.
Shown in "A Song of Ass and Fire", the backyard also has dilapidated garbage all over the place. There is a little shade shelter. In the backyard, there is also another broken truck.
- "Starvin' Marvin" - The family tries to enjoy their can of green beans.
- "Chickenlover" - Cartman visits to investigate a domestic disturbance.
- "Chickenpox" - The boys are sent to have a sleepover here so they get chickenpox.
- "Spookyfish" - Evil Cartman visits to help the family.
- "The Red Badge of Gayness" - Carol McCormick is informed about her son's death here.
- "Are You There God? It's Me, Jesus" - Kenny gets his period here.
- South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut - Stan tells Kenny about Asses of Fire.
- "Cartman's Silly Hate Crime 2000" - Kenny helps Cartman escape from the police with his Go-Go-Action Bronco car.
- "Quintuplets 2000" - Kenny practices his singing here.
- "Cartman Joins NAMBLA" - Kenny attempts to stop his mom from having a baby.
- "The Wacky Molestation Adventure" - Kenny's parents are arrested after Kenny claims they molested him.
- "Proper Condom Use" - Kenny and Cartman show Stan and Kyle how to make dog milk.
- "How to Eat with Your Butt" - The family apologies to Stephen and Martha Thompson after Kenny and Cartman's immature prank picture is mistaken for their son.
- "Here Comes the Neighborhood" - Kenny and Kevin are seen playing during Why Can't I Be Like All the Other Kids?.
- "A Ladder to Heaven" - The boys come to get their ticket from Kenny.
- "South Park is Gay!" - The men take part in the Latin fad.
- "Best Friends Forever" - Kenny plays his PSP and ends up being knocked down outside.
- "Make Love, Not Warcraft" - Kenny plays World of Warcraft here.
- "The List" - Kenny is killed here.
- "Major Boobage" - Kenny gets high here.
- "Sexual Healing" - Carol finds Kenny dead from autoerotic asphyxiation.
- "Poor and Stupid" - Kenny watches Cartman join NASCAR.
- "Coon 2: Hindsight" - Carol and Stuart are awaken by the Coon and Friends alarm.
- "Mysterion Rises" - Mysterion questions his parents about what happened at the Cult of Cthulhu ten years earlier.
- "Coon vs. Coon & Friends" - Kenny wakes up here every time he dies.
- "The Poor Kid" - Stuart and Carol are arrested for having a meth lab at their home.
- "I Should Have Never Gone Ziplining" - Kenny is delivered here by Mr. Hankey after he dies.
- "Black Friday" - Cartman recruits Lady McCormick.
- "A Song of Ass and Fire" - The Playstation people plan.
- "Titties and Dragons" - The Xbox people join the Playstation people after Kenny turns into a princess.
- "Cock Magic" - Harrison Yates comes to find out about the cock magic.
- "The City Part of Town" - SoDoSoPa is built around here.
- "Naughty Ninjas" - Stuart struggles to cope with the homeless people around his house.
- "The End of Serialization as We Know It" - Kenny helps Kyle troll TrollTrace.com.
- "Unfulfilled" - Kenny works on his bike for the bike parade here.
- "Bike Parade" - Stuart berates Kenny for helping Jeff Bezos.
Kenny's House is the third level of Tower Defense Play, where the boys attempt to save Kenny from Ginger Kids, Hippies, and Gnomes. Once this level is completed Kenny would join the team. This level also had an achievement called "White Trasher" where the player must crush something with the crane in the second section. The achievement's image is Stuart McCormick.
One of the ManBearPig sensors are to be placed on the roof of the garage.
As part of "Big Game Huntin' With Jimbo", a dog needs to be hunted to the right of the house. Also, the New Kid has to fight a homeless person here as part of "The Homeless Problem".
A flag for the Timmy Express is located outside here.
- Karen McCormick - Can be friended in the living room.
- Mrs. McCormick - Can be friended after "Hot Coffee" is completed.
- Wife Beater - Can be found in the yellow chest next to the propane tank.
- Kenny's Bloody Club - Can be found in a yellow chest on the roof.