达瑞尔·韦瑟斯 works in the Construction Workers' Union and he made his first appearance in "未来居民", as a worker who was upset over losing his job to immigrants from the future.
He first appears in "未来居民", and he hosts a rally of many working class men who are mad at losing their jobs to the Goobacks, who volunteer to work for next to nothing. He tries to help them find a way to get rid of the Goobacks, when it eventually comes to all the men having sex with each other. He approves the idea and mandates that every man does it. Since then, he has made numerous appearances as a background character or a minor character, having but a line or two.
He plays a major role in the 第二十一季 premiere episode, "白人改造家", in which he starts "Anti-Alexa" protests, believing digital assistants are taking jobs away from people in the workers' union. The protesting actually worked, and soon Alexa was replaced by Darryl, and all the other protestors. Unhappy with Alexa's job, Randy calls Darryl out for being a hypocrite. Darryl has an outburst, and expresses his racist beliefs to him, revealing that he has bitter intentions whenever he says "they took our jobs."
Darryl has long red hair combed, red eyebrows and mustache, some face warts and large ears. He wears a white shirt under a green checkered jacket with pockets and sleeves up, revealing the fur on his arms, a brown belt with a gray buckle with "USA" written on it, dark blue pants and brown boots.<gallery
- "未来居民" - Debut appearance.
- "硬梆梆的日子" - He could be seen walking along the street while Jimmy was speaking to the Nut Gobbler.
- "自负警告！" - His second speaking appearance; a one-liner in which he appears in the background. He is mad at someone (who we know to be Gerald Broflovski) putting a fake ticket on his car.
- "布兰妮的新面孔" - He appears when the townsfolk take photos of Britney.
- "经济危机" - He appears once again as the spokesperson for the working men on the Channel 9 news.
- "摔角淘汰联盟" - He appears in this episode again watching the boys wrestling federation. In this episode he again brings up "Dey took der job!"
- "泽西范儿" - Non speaking cameo; fought against the Jerseyites.
- "窃听风云" - Is a member of Butters' group at the DMV.
- "鸡鸡魔术" - Seen in City Wok's basement watches the cock magic match.
- "小镇的城市区" - Seen in the newly opened South Park Whole Foods riding a bicycle through an aisle.
- "调皮坏忍者"- Seen in the protest against the police.
- "回忆之莓"- Seen at the volleyball game.
- "可恶的人" - Seen at Skeeter's Wine Bar.
- "不算有趣" - Seen at Harrison Yates' press conference about TrollTrace.com.
- "白人改造家" - Starts a protest against the digital assistant, Alexa, and upsets Randy.
- "变本加厉" - Crying in shame as he watches the President on television.
- He is quite popular among South Park fans, and is particularly known for his infamous catchphrase, "They took 'ur jobs!". Which is used often in the fan community.