Sally Turner, also referred to as Powder, was first seen in "热带雨林惊魂" as part of the Getting Gay With Kids choir, but has been seen in the South Park Elementary fourth grade class ever since. Sally worked with Kenny McCormick on the egg science project in "Follow That Egg!". As of later seasons, she appears to have been demoted to a background character.
Sally has similar hair and clothes to two other females in her class, most notably Red and Wendy. She wears a navy blue sweater and sea green trousers, as many of her female classmates do. Her hair is similar to that of Red's, except that Sally lacks bangs, and she has a pink clip tying her hair back on the right.
It is possible she wears a bra, despite her age, and stuffs it. However, chances are she doesn't, as Cartman and the others on the Sexy Action News squad in "Quest for Ratings" claimed they should "make up stories of kids and present it on the news".
In her first appearance she wore a normal sweater, though she wears one with a pouch in all of her appearances afterward. The pouch was initially yellow, but episodes in Season Five and on depict it as being bright pink. When she was into the "whore" fad in "Stupid Spoiled Whore Video Playset", she wore a lavender crop-top and a matching skirt and shoes. Sally was unique, being the only child character with red eyebrows, but in recent seasons they have become black, matching the other children.
A version of Sally with grey hair appeared in South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut, it is not known if this was Sally. It was likely a different character entirely as Sally is used as a character model for crowd scenes.
In the episode "Something You Can Do with Your Finger", she appears with her mother; who is stopped by the security guards.
Social Standing in General编辑
She is commonly seen with the popular girls "clique", signifying her social status as well as confirming her position as a popular girl.
- Sally is one of the few children who doesn't have black eyebrows, but rather red ones.
- "热带雨林惊魂" - First appearance as part of the Getting Gay With Kids choir. She was partnered with Stan Marsh.
- 南方公园加长未删减版 - She was seen singing and dancing to "Kyle's Mom's a Bitch" along with Eric Cartman and the others.
- "家庭与社会" - She appeared for a brief second, at the party.
- "棕色狂想曲" - She was part of the recorder concert.
- "仇恨法案" - She was on the sledding team with Bebe, Lizzy, and Esther.
- "乐团风云" - She appeared shopping at the mall with her mom.
- "卡特曼乐园" - She was seen riding the rides.
- "性教育" - She was part of the group of girls fighting the boys, in order to protect themselves from STDs.
- "亡命宽容营"- Seen at the camp only when the boys first arrive.
- "蠢婊子摄影套装" - She appeared with the other girls, in the group, at the store, and in the pool with Heidi Turner. This is also her first speaking role.
- "收视率至上" - She appeared on the television, as part of the news show, and was reported to stuff her bra.
- "玛乔莉" - Seen standing in the crowd when Butters faked his death.
- "小心那颗蛋！" - She was partnered up with Kenny for the egg assignment. Referred to as "Powder".
- "流血的圣母" -Seen sitting in the classroom.
- "人熊猪"-Seen in the auditorium.
- "无处不在" - She appeared for a brief second, at the shopping district with Lola.
- "卡特曼老师" - Seen in hallways; background only.
- "乳腺癌大决斗" - Seen watching the fight; background only.
- "超恶心小说" - Seen buying Butters Novel, The Tale of Scrotie McBoogerballs.
- "搞笑机器人" - Seen in hallways in the background.
- "祸从口出" - Seen in the school hallways in the background.
- "穷孩子" - Seen in the hallway.
- "当金潮" - Seen in the background on the playground with brown hair.
- "流行风潮" - Seen in the memeing class with the other 4th Grade students.
- "霸凌谁之过" - Seen in the background in the hallways.
- "卡特曼寻爱记" - Seen in the background on the playground.
- "猎婊行动" - Conspires with her fellow female classmates to get back at the boys for Skankhunt42's wrongdoings.
- "灌洗器与丹麦人" - Seen in the battle between the girls and the boys.
- "噢，天哪" - Seen at the school assembly.
- "快放下它 - Sings Put It Down with the other students.
- "禁断之系" - Seen skating at Clyde's party.
- "该屎的麻烦" - Seen at the school assembly.
- "佛系盒子" - Seen in the corridor.