In "Fishsticks", she offers Jimmy and Cartman fruits and vegetables for a snack to replace Cartman's chips, before saving Jimmy from a black widow spider. Cartman would later misremember both events, with himself killing the spider, and Sarah bringing them chips and telling him he's "handsome and not even remotely fat".
Sarah wears a white shirt with a noticeable amount of cleavage, underneath is an orange sleeveless dress, with a white belt around her waist. Her hair is almost wavy, long and black, and like most of the moms in South Park, she wears red lipstick. Her breasts seem to be quite large and full-shaped, this being different from most of the South Park women, who are often portrayed as flat until they take off their shirt.
Little is known about her personality, but she apparently can get very emotional, as in Krazy Kripples, when she and Ryan try to get Jimmy out of the gang he's joined, but when he refuses, she bursts into tears.
- "Krazy Kripples" - Tries to get her son out of a gang.
- "South Park is Gay!" - She and the other wives find the metrosexual fad to be great at first, but quickly becomes annoyed with it.
- "Up the Down Steroid" - Beaten by Jimmy when she comes to defend his girlfriend.
- "Erection Day" - She and her husband have a talk with Jimmy about his erections in the classroom.
- "Fishsticks" - Offers Jimmy fishsticks when he works on the joke.
- "The Magic Bush" - Seen at the Tucker Residence.
- "Skank Hunt" - Seen at the school assembly.
- "The End of Serialization as We Know It" - Seen socializing in the street after the internet was reset.
- "Put It Down" - Seen at the school assembly.
- "Franchise Prequel" - Participates in a meeting with the other parents. Later asks Mark Zuckerberg to leave the Valmer Residence when he lounges around their home.
- "Dead Kids"- Seen when Sharon calls the other parents together to speak about school shootings. Later seen when Randy sings.
- "The Problem with a Poo" - Watches Mr. Hankey leave South Park.
- "The Scoots" - Seen in the Park County Community Center meeting.
- "Nobody Got Cereal?" - Seen in front of Park County Courthouse, waiting for Stan's verdict on the negotiation with ManBearPig.
- "Buddha Box" - Gets a Buddha Box.
- "Unfulfilled" - Seen protesting against Amazon on the customer's side.
- "Bike Parade" - Buys weed from Towelie.