The White House is the home and workplace of the elected President, and his family, of the United States. It was first seen in the Season Two episode, "Cartman's Mom is Still a Dirty Slut", where Liane Cartman was shown in bed with former President Bill Clinton.
In "Cartman's Mom is Still a Dirty Slut", Liane Cartman visits the Unplanned Parenthood Clinic, seeking to have an abortion. Unable to help her, the receptionist refers her to her congressman, who then refers her to the governor. Liane takes her case to the White House, and she convinces then President Bill Clinton to legalize fortieth trimester abortions. After learning the difference between abortions and adoption, she quickly leaves and makes her way back to South Park.
In "Chinpokomon", Bill Clinton was seen addressing the nation, from the White House, informing them of the increasing number of Japanese military bases in the United States.
In "The Red Badge of Gayness", the Confederate Army makes their way to the White House and Bill Clinton is ready to declare the southern states the winners of the civil war. Dressed as Jefferson Davis and Abraham Lincoln, Stan Marsh and Kyle Broflovski declare that the south surrenders.
In "A Ladder to Heaven", the boys are building a ladder to heaven, in order to retrieve a ticket from Kenny McCormick for a candy shopping spree. The Japanese government is also building their own structure to reach heaven, thus then President George Bush treats it as a competition. At the White House, a military general informs Bush that Saddam Hussein may be building weapons of mass destruction in heaven.
In "Best Friends Forever", George Bush gives a press conference at the White House about Kenny McCormick, and whether to remove his feeding tube. In order to prevent Kenny from reaching heaven, a denizen from Hell is sent to influence Bush's speech, causing him to say Kenny's feeding tube should remain.
In "Douche and Turd", Stan concedes and votes. As Stan fills out his ballot, a montage is shown and the White House is seen briefly.
In "Cartoon Wars Part II", Family Guy is about to air an episode about the Muslim prophet, Muhammad. George Bush informs the press, at the White House, that the writers of Family Guy can not be forced or reasoned with. He also states that the writers are protected by the First Amendment of the US Constitution, a document unknown to the reporters. After the episode of Family Guy airs, George Bush is informed that terrorists retaliated, by showing a film heavily emphasizing American stereotypes.
In "Mystery of the Urinal Deuce", Kyle Broflovski is accused of perpetrating the 9/11 attacks on the World Trade Center. After the 911 Truth Webmaster and the boys are caught by secret service, they are brought to the oval office, where the webmaster is interrogated. After he is shot and killed, the boys easily escape.
In "More Crap", Randy Marsh is at the White House ready to accept his award for the largest piece of fecal matter. As the Dean of the European Fecal Standards and Measurements Board begins to present the award, a video of Bono appears. Bono's video shows the crowd that his fecal matter is larger than Randy's, and thus, he wins the award instead.
In "Imaginationland, Episode III", the White House is seen briefly in the background, as Kyle exits the Lincoln memorial.
In "About Last Night...", newly elected President Barack Obama, Michelle Obama, John McCain, Sarah Palin, and Ike Broflovski perpetrate a plan to steal the Hope Diamond from the Smithsonian Institute. After he is elected Barack Obama immediately decides to visit the oval office. Once there, he secures the presidential escape tunnel, allowing the others to proceed with the rest of the plan. After stealing the diamond, Obama exits the oval office and joins the others in escaping to Tahiti, however, he and Michelle decide to pursue the presidency.
In "Sexual Healing", the United States government is confused as to what they should do about the rampant outbreak of "sex addiction". At the White House, Barack Obama learns that the outbreak is originating at Independence Hall and is caused by a Wizard Alien. After the "alien" is eliminated, Obama addresses the nation from the White House, declaring the outbreak to be concluded.
In "Funnybot", Barack Obama announces, from the White House, the imminent destruction of the country.
In "Members Only", hundreds of millions of Memberberries take over the building and intercept international calls to foreign governments, such as Russia. The Memberberries are later seen holding a massive party, with them singing "Africa".
Presidents that have been featured include Bill Clinton, George Bush, and Barack Obama. A fictional president in the form of a duck has been seen briefly in "You're Getting Old", "Ass Burgers", and "Obama Wins!".
- "Cartman's Mom is Still a Dirty Slut" - Liane Cartman has sex with Bill Clinton in an attempt to try and change abortion laws.
- "Chinpokomon" - Bill Clinton gives an address about the Chinpokomon fad.
- "The Red Badge of Gayness" - The Confederate army come here to try and win the civil war.
- South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut - Bill Clinton and Sheila announce the war between America and Canada.
- "Super Best Friends" - The staff discuss the mass suicide of the Blaintologists.
- "A Ladder to Heaven" - George W. Bush is informed Saddam Hussein may be making weapons of mass destruction in Heaven.
- "Toilet Paper" - Josh Myers gets ready to TP the White House.
- "Douche and Turd" - Seen briefly when Stan votes.
- "Best Friends Forever" - Bush has a conference on Kenny's state.
- "Cartoon Wars Part II" - The staff watch Family Guy.
- "Mystery of the Urinal Deuce" - Kyle and Stan are taken here after researching 9/11.
- "The Snuke" - Cartman calls up Bush for help with the terrorist attack.
- "More Crap" - Randy is rewarded for biggest crap.
- "Imaginationland, Episode III" - Seen when the Imaginationland characters speak to Kyle.
- "About Last Night..." - The tunnel underneath is used as part of Obama's plan.
- "Sexual Healing" - The staff discuss the cause of sex addiction.
- "Funnybot" - Obama gives a speech about the end of the world.
- "Ass Burgers" - Duck President briefly replaces Obama as president.
- "Obama Wins!" - The staff discuss Obama's win.
- "Where My Country Gone?"
- "Members Only"
- "Sons A Witches"
- "Doubling Down"
- "SUPER HARD PCness"