- "Cartman Gets an Anal Probe" - She is seen on the bus with Bebe Stevens.
- "Weight Gain 4000" - She is seen performing in a school play as an Indian.
- "Starvin' Marvin" - She is seen frightened as a flock of wild turkeys invade and destroy the classroom.
- "Mr. Hankey, the Christmas Poo" - She is seen singing "We Wish You a Merry Christmas". She is in the second column of the first row.
- "Damien"- First speaking role; seen screaming when Damien torches the slide she was playing on.
- "Chickenlover"- Seen swinging on the swing on the playground.
- "Merry Christmas Charlie Manson!" - She is seen at the mall in Nebraska.
- "Tweek vs. Craig"- She is seen in Home Economics class.
- "Chinpokomon" - Seen at Chinpokomon camp.
- South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut - She was in Mr. Mackey's program with the other kids. She also assisted in helping Terrance and Phillip.
- "Hooked on Monkey Fonics"- She was seen dancing with Token Black.
- "Chef Goes Nanners" - Seen on Wendy's debate team.
- "Something You Can Do with Your Finger" - She, along with Bebe, Annie, and Millie act as groupies for Fingerbang's makeshift music video. She goes crazy over Matt Lauer.
- "Scott Tenorman Must Die" - Seen in the crowd of citizens watching Cartman feed Scott Tenorman his parents.
- "Bebe's Boobs Destroy Society" - She and the other girls gossip about Bebe, with her saying that she heard Bebe made out with eight different boys in one minute.
- "The Jeffersons" - She asks who the Jeffersons are.
- "Douche and Turd" - She is part of the cheerleading squad presenting in front of the school at the pep rally.
- "Quest for Ratings"- She is seen getting high on cough medicine with Bebe in the girls bathroom.
- "Stupid Spoiled Whore Video Playset" - Arguably her biggest role so far; as Wendy becomes unpopular with the girls, Red takes Wendy's place.
- "South Park is Gay!"- Briefly seen watching the metro pride parade.
- "Raisins"- Seen on the playground.
- "Erection Day" - When Jimmy asks her to have sex with him, she slaps him and calls him a jerk. This is the first and only time as of yet when she has been called "Bertha".
- "Marjorine" - She is one of the girls at Heidi's sleepover, and is the object in the game "Light as a feather, stiff as a board". She also speaks the most out of all the girls, next to Heidi.
- "Follow That Egg!" - She is officially referred to as "Red" for the first time.
- "Cartman Sucks" - Seen in the classroom.
- "Lice Capades" - She wanted to know who had the head lice.
- "Imaginationland" - Seen at Cartman's party.
- "The List" - She is now called "Rebecca", she is part of the voting committee and warns Wendy to quit looking for the secret behind the rigged voting.
- "Eek, A Penis!" - Seen in hallways; background only.
- "Super Fun Time" - Seen with the rest of the class in the final scene.
- "Breast Cancer Show Ever" - She calls the Goth Kids "emo kids".
- "Elementary School Musical" - She says that Bridon Gueermo will never go out with her because she's nobody, but Wendy reassures her that she is special, and breaks into song. Wendy refers to her as "Red", once again making her real name a mystery.
- "The Ungroundable" - She uses the flak jacket perk, and then tells Stan that "It's not a cheat because she ranked up".
- "Eat, Pray, Queef" - Comments on the boys' stupidity a number of times.
- "The Tale of Scrotie McBoogerballs" - Along with Lola, she defends Butters against the boys.
- "Insheeption" - Asks Wendy if Stan really has a problem.
- "Coon vs. Coon & Friends" - She is seen at the Justin Bieber concert.
- "Funnybot" - Seen being held hostage along with rest of the school.
- "Bass to Mouth" - Part of the group of kids trying to catch Wikileaks.
- "1% - Present at Clyde Frog's funeral.
- "Reverse Cowgirl" - Seen in the background of Mr. Garrison's class.
- "Cash For Gold" - Seen in the background on the playground.
- "Faith Hilling" - Seen in the memeing class with the other fourth grade students.
- "Jewpacabra" - Seen at the Easter egg hunt.
- "Butterballs" - Seen in the background at the school assembly and supported and participated in Stan's anti-bullying video. She is the primary female 4th-grade student.
- "Cartman Finds Love" - Seen in the background in Mr. Garrison's classroom and in the hallways, when Cartman asks her and Bebe about Nichole.
- "Sarcastaball" - Seen in Butters' dream, with Wendy, kissing Butters.
- "Going Native" - Seen eating in the cafeteria.
- "A Scause For Applause" - Seen in the background in the school hallways.
- "Let Go, Let Gov" - Seen eating in the cafeteria.
- "Informative Murder Porn" - Speaks at a meeting about murder porn at the community center after a murder in South Park.
- "Taming Strange" - Seen in the cafeteria.
- "The Hobbit" - Seen as a cheerleader.
- "The Cissy" - Seen with Wendy and Bebe, in the girls bathroom, trying to stop Cartman from using their toilet.
- "Member Berries" - Cartman attempts to prove girls can be funny by asking her to tell a joke in front the school assembly.
- "Skank Hunt" - Conspires with her fellow female classmates to get back at the boys for Skankhunt42's wrongdoings; breaks up with Kevin Stoley.
- "Wieners Out" - Seen at the volleyball game when the boys begin their Wieners Out movement during the national anthem.
- "Douche and a Danish" - Seen in the battle between the girls and the boys.
- "Oh, Jeez" - Seen at the school assembly.
- "Put It Down" - Sings Put It Down with the other students.
- "Holiday Special" - Seen in the hallway rampaging due to a cancellation of Columbus Day.
- "Hummels & Heroin" - Rallies with Marcus Preston after witnessing his presentation in the school cafeteria.
- "Doubling Down" - Takes Heidi out to eat with the other girls. Teases her for her relationship with Cartman, although playfully, she unintentionally hurts Heidi's feelings.
- "SUPER HARD PCness" - Seen in the hallway evacuating to the gym.
- "Dead Kids" - Seen in class.
- "The Problem with a Poo" - Seen in the school band. Later seen watching Mr. Hankey leave South Park.
- "Tegridy Farms" - Seen in the playground and in the lunchroom.
- "The Scoots" - Seen trick or treating on an E-Scooter.
- "Time To Get Cereal" - Seen in the school's playground after evacuation.
- "Buddha Box" - Seen in the classroom.
- "Bike Parade" - Seen at the bike parade.
Red plays no role in the storyline of South Park Let's Go Tower Defense Play! and is one of the 'additional characters' unlocked at the game's completion. She is the same class as Eric Cartman, Wendy Testaburger, and Token Black, moving slowly but dealing heavy damage. Her unique special ability has her yell out "Sunshine!" and causes damage to all enemies within a small radius. She also has a fast charge rate.
Red plays a minor role in this game; the player helps her, Wendy, and Bebe find out who amongst them is a "two-faced bitch" in order to recruit the girls for the final battle. The player then goes on to the next mission to pose as Bebe's boyfriend, before posing as a girl to enter the abortion clinic. After successfully completing the quest and recruiting the girls, Red adds the player as a Facebook friend, dubs him an "honorary girl", and asks him if he wants to do some shopping.