Bill Cosby is elderly, having gray hair as well as various facial wrinkles. He wears a light brown coat, red sweater/vest, white shirt, a brown tie, and green pants.
He was clean-shaven in his earlier appearances on the show, but was depicted in later episodes with a beard.
- In "Trapper Keeper", the mysterious man from the future goes by the pseudonym Bill Cosby.
- In "Clubhouses", Stan Marsh watches a cartoon called, "The Fat Abbott Show", a parody of Cosby's "Fat Albert and the Cosby Kids".
- A poster for Bill Cosby's film, Ghost Dad, can be seen in Eric Cartman's basement in "Wing"
- "Here Comes the Neighborhood" - One of the many wealthy African-Americans who move to South Park.
- "200" - One of the celebrities suing South Park.
- "201" - One of the celebrities suing South Park.
- "#HappyHolograms" - Appear on the Washington Redskins Go Fuck Yourself Holiday Special.
- "Stunning and Brave" (mentioned only)
- "Where My Country Gone?" (mentioned only)
- "PC Principal Final Justice" (mentioned only)
- "Oh, Jeez" - Along with Bill Clinton, insists all the boys at South Park Elementary join Bill Clinton's Gentlemen's Club.