Jake was a member of the Getting Gay With Kids choir, shown in "Rainforest Shmainforest". His appearance was short-lived, however, as he got too close to a carnivorous flower and was presumably eaten. Despite Ms. Stevens presumably failing to save him, he was seen later in the episode, so it should be assumed that he is alive.
Jake had a cameo in South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut (most notably at the "La Resistance" meeting, which he left due to there being no "punch and pie"), at the dance in "Hooked on Monkey Fonics", and as a prisoner at Alamosa Maximum Security Juvenile Hall in "Cartman's Silly Hate Crime 2000".
Jake had short, grayish-brown hair, had freckles, and wore a green sweater and brown pants. In South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut, he wore a yellow sweater.
Jake knows everything about the rainforest and is the leader of the Getting Gay with Kids choir. He may have also died because he was being eaten by a carnivorous flower and Ms. Stevens was trying to get Jake out; it is possible that Ms. Stevens succeeded, or didn't succeed and there was an error in his continuation on the show, since he did appear in a couple of episodes like "Cartman's Silly Hate Crime 2000" (in this example he was a prisoner), made a cameo in South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut (he was the one who wanted to know if there was punch and pie or not and after that he left the meeting), and was seen at the dance in "Hooked on Monkey Fonics". In the episode "Rainforest Shmainforest", he's probably the only kid other than Kelly who talked the whole episode until he possibly died from being eaten by the carnivorous flower.
- "Rainforest Shmainforest" - Leader of the Getting Gay with Kids choir.
- South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut - Asks for punch and pie.
- "Hooked on Monkey Fonics" - Seen at the school dance.
- "Mr. Hankey's Christmas Classics" - Seen singing "Mr. Hankey, the Christmas Poo" with other children.
- "Cartman's Silly Hate Crime 2000" - Seen in prison.
- "The Wacky Molestation Adventure" - Seen at Kyle's party.
- "Casa Bonita" - Seen in the montage where Cartman ripped on Kyle for being Jewish.