The Jay Leno Short was created for The Tonight Show and aired on November 20, 1997. It features Jay Leno talking to Mr. Garrison's class about Thanksgiving. The boys end up mocking Leno's chin until he gets angry and flies away on his chin's helicopter, and knocks a stone statue onto Kenny.
- On the blackboard in the classroom, the following is written:
- THE STORY OF THANKSGIVING
- In 1967 the Pilgrims left Jupiter fleeing religious prosecution. They ended up in Des Moines, Iowa, and celebrated by eating turkeys with Eskimo prostitutes.
- When Jay Leno kills Kenny, he says; "Oh who cares, he dies in every damn episode!"
- At the end of the episode, Kenny is still alive behind Kyle and Stan.
- Jay Leno's line, "Screw you little bastards, I'm going home!" is similar to Cartman's famous catchphrase, "Screw you guys, I'm going home."
When Jay Leno turns his head, his bulging chin knocks over a statue's head, which falls over and crushes Kenny.