- Tom Green is Canadian, but does not have a floppy head or beady eyes when he appears with Kenny on the Howard Stern show
- Kenny is the second of the gang to be sent to jail after Cartman threw a rock at Token. Kenny is sent in for prostitution.
- Stephen Stotch can be seen in the crowd when Kenny eats dog poo on Jesus and Pals. He is wearing a red sweater instead of his usual shirt and tie. He is later present for the Krazy Kenny Show.
- In this episode, a small amount of a more "3D" style is used, first when Kenny is seen rotating on the podium at Jesus and Pals, then when the Krazy Kenny set rotates to reveal his grandpa ready for a full body massage.
- When Kenny eats the manatee's spleen, you can see his mouth quite clearly.
- The lyrics Cartman is singing just before his intervention is "You'll never find another love like mine" by Lou Rawls which is also a song Token sings in the episode "Wing".
- The accompanying music used in Chef's prostitution song would later be used in "The Simpsons Already Did It".
- At the end there is a kid that resembles one of the original four boys from "Jesus vs. Frosty".
- This is the last episode to feature Jesus's TV show Jesus and Pals.
- A segment of the episode features students at the University of Colorado. The architecture of the buildings and the distinct mountain range suggests that it is the University of Colorado at Boulder, alma mater of Matt Stone and Trey Parker.
- The Antonio Banderas blow up love doll from "Korn's Groovy Pirate Ghost Mystery" appears in the studio behind Howard Stern.
- The pedophile who first dated Cartman in "Cartman Joins NAMBLA" is seen in Krazy Kenny Show studio, but without his mustache.
- When Cartman says to another kid that when he was in prison, he would sneak things into prison by hiding it up his ass, this is a reference to the episode "Cartman's Silly Hate Crime 2000".
- Chef says that the boys are always asking him difficult questions he doesn't want to answer, such as where the clitoris is and what lesbians are.
- When Chef is explaining what prostitutes are, Kyle's mouth is slanted. (This is later fixed in HD airings)
- When the screen shifts to the audience in Jesus and Pals, a man in the front row can be seen with no pupils.
- The weight counselor named Rick has a faulty name tag, it says he is called Murry Smith, however that is disproved once the other weight counselor calls him Rick.
- Although, Kenny does not actually die in this episode, an impostor takes his place and gets crushed to death by the pressure while completing his stunt. As a result, Stan and Kyle respectively say "Oh my god! They killed Kenny! Sort of..." "Yeah, they kind of killed Kenny-'s look-alike. You bastards!"