- This episode satirizes Al Gore's campaign against climate change.
- Some of the stalactites and stalagmites in the Cave of the Winds are clearly shaped like penises.
- When Eric Cartman is eating the treasure while drinking it with water, his water bottle reads "WOTTUR".
- During the whole episode, instead of saying "serious", Al Gore says "cereal" or "super cereal". This is referencing Gore's lisp in his voice when he speaks.
- When the woman in the tour tells her husband (who coincidentally is named Stephen) to take a picture of the wind, her voice is similar to Linda Stotch's voice.
- Third time we see a lock of Kenny's hair.
- There is also a man dressed in Herbert Garrison's clothes on the cave tour.
- In the audience of Al Gore's Manbearpig speech, Loogie can be seen in the third set of bleachers behind Kevin Stoley. Two seats to the left is who appears to be Terrance Mephesto, who supposedly died during Mecha-Streisand, but has made several appearances since.
References to Popular Culture编辑
- The music as Al Gore walks to ambush the boys as Manbearpig is reminiscent of the Doctor Who series.
- The "Cave of the Winds" is a tourist attraction in Colorado.
- The Komfort Inn is a parody of the Comfort Inn hotel chain.
- Cartman trying to sneak the treasure out of the cave by eating it is a reference to the 1985 film Goonies and Corey Feldman as Clark "Mouth" Devereaux who does the same thing.
- When Al Gore describes the appearance of ManBearPig to the school, Dvorák's "Symphony No. 9: Adagio - Allegro Molto" can be heard.
- ManBearPig manifests his true form in "Imaginationland, Episode II", meaning ManBearPig is imaginary.
- However, in Time To Get Cereal, it is revealed that Manbearpig does in fact exist.
- In the initial scene in the Gymnasium, Tweek Tweak is seen in two spots, both next to Craig Tucker in the wide shot, and behind the boys in the close-up.
- Butters Stotch is also seen in two places; behind the boys in the wide shot, and on the floor in the close-up.
- In the Gymnasium, Mr. Mackey is seen in the crowd whilst simultaneously shown speaking on stage.
- He and Mrs. Garrison are also shown in the crowd and in a separate part of the gym during Al Gore's speech.
- During the memorial service, the flower pot to Al Gore's left was initially closer to the podium. In the next shot following a cut from the audience, the same pot was moved closer to the door.