她是以主创特雷·帕克的未婚妻丽安·阿达莫（Liane Adamo）的名字命名的。但他们并没有步入婚姻的殿堂，因为丽安在订婚后做了对特雷不忠的行为。因此剧中的丽安便有了滥交的嗜好。除此之外，在特雷的另一部作品《食人族音乐剧》（Cannibal! The Musical）中也出现了一匹叫丽安的马。这些都是特雷在向自己的前未婚妻“致敬”。
Liane had a major role early on in the series and was the most prominent of the boys' parents, but over time she gained less spotlight as Randy took on that role. She has had a speaking role in every season to date, as well as in the movie and several video games.
- "卡特曼的肛门探针" - She gives Cartman sneaks.
- "Volcano" - Waits with her son for Jimbo Kern to pick him up for their camping trip.
- "Weight Gain 4000" - Goes to buy her son some "Weight Gain 4000 supplement for Cartman.
- "Big Gay Al's Big Gay Boat Ride" (cameo) - Seen in the crowd watching the football.
- "Death" - Tells Eric that Terrance and Phillip is naughty and he should not watch it.
- "Pinkeye" - Decorates the Cartman Residence for Halloween.
- "Starvin' Marvin" - Her son asks her if he can keep Starvin' Marvin (character), which she agrees with.
- "Mr. Hankey, the Christmas Poo" - Seen watching the school play.
- "Damien" - Seen at Cartman's party.
- "Cartman's Mom is a Dirty Slut" - Is nervous about telling her son who his biological father is.
- "Terrance and Phillip in Not Without My Anus" (cameo) - Seen on Television.
- "Cartman's Mom is Still a Dirty Slut" - Revealed to be Eric's father, much to her son's shock.
- "Ike's Wee Wee" (cameo)
- "Conjoined Fetus Lady" (cameo)
- "City on the Edge of Forever (Flashbacks)"
- "Roger Ebert Should Lay off the Fatty Foods" - Repeated tells Cartman not to pick his nose.
- "Chickenpox" - Sends Cartman to Kenny's house in order to get him affect with chickenpox.
- "Cow Days" (cameo)
- "Merry Christmas Charlie Manson!" - Drives her son and The Boys to her mother's for the Christmas holidays.
- "Rainforest Shmainforest" (cameo) - Seen with The Boys other mothers, before they go on a trip to the rain forest.
- "Spontaneous Combustion"
- "The Succubus" - Takes her son to an eye doctor in order to get has eyes checked.
- South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut
- "Sexual Harassment Panda"
- "Cat Orgy" - Leaves Shelly Marsh to babysit Cartman.
- "Two Guys Naked in a Hot Tub" (cameo) - Seen at the meteor shower party.
- "Chinpokomon" - Buys Cartman a chinpokomon toy.
- "Hooked on Monkey Fonics" - Buys Cartman a monkey to help him in practice for the spelling bee.
- "Mr. Hankey's Christmas Classics" (cameo) - Seen in the Holy night song and during the final song.
- "The Tooth Fairy Tats 2000" - Tells Cartman that the tooth-fairy is not real.
- "Cartman's Silly Hate Crime 2000" - Upset with Cartman for throwing a rock at Token Black.
- "Quintuplets 2000" - Goes to the French-Canadian performance along with Cartman the other main character's families.
- "Timmy 2000" Buys Cartman Ritalin as treatment for ADD, she later starts taking it her self along with other parents in South Park.
- "Something You Can Do with Your Finger" (on video tape) - She appears on a sex tape with Mr. Mackey.
- "Do the Handicapped Go to Hell?"
- "Probably" - Tries to get her son to go back school.
- "Trapper Keeper" - Stan Marsh, Kyle Broflovski and Kenny McCormick try to convince to her not to buy Cartman a new trapper keeper, but instead takes VSM-471 off to her bedroom to have sex.
- "Cherokee Hair Tampons"
- "Fat Camp" - Sends Cartman to fat camp.
- "The Wacky Molestation Adventure" - Arrested for sexually abusing Cartman along with Chef and another unnamed man. Like every adult in town.
- "Proper Condom Use" (cameo)
- "Cartmanland" - Goes to her mother's funeral.
- "Here Comes the Neighborhood" - Seen with Cartman going into a welfare building.
- "Kenny Dies" - Tells Cartman that Kyle and Stan need to talk to him downstairs.
- "Freak Strike" - Goes on TV with Cartman to talk about how out of control he is.
- "Fun with Veal" - Sneaks food for Butters, Kyle, Stan and Cartman.
- "The Simpsons Already Did It" - Proud that Cartman is god of the sea people.
- "Red Hot Catholic Love" - Becomes atheist along with everyone else in town.
- "Child Abduction is Not Funny" - Seen saying goodbye to her son.
- "A Ladder to Heaven" - Tells Cartman off for drinking Kenny's ashes.
- "The Return of the Fellowship of the Ring to the Two Towers"
- "The Death Camp of Tolerance" Sends Cartman to "The Death Camp of Tolerance".
- "The Biggest Douche in the Universe" - Goes with Cartman and Chef to get Kenny's soul out of his body.
- "Red Sleigh Down" (cameo) - Seen in the crowd during Jimmy's song.
- "I'm a Little Bit Country" - Seen in the hospital with Cartman.
- "Lil' Crime Stoppers" - Scolds her son for coming home late from police duty.
- "Red Man's Greed" (cameo) - Seen in the crowd.
- "South Park is Gay!" - Seen with numerous other mothers.
- "Butt Out" - Angry at Cartman for smoking and burning down the school.
- "It's Christmas in Canada" (cameo) - Seen at the town meeting and agrees with Chef's idea to give money to the Broflovski's.
- "Good Times with Weapons" (cameo) - Seen at the town meeting with her son.
- "Up the Down Steroid" - Her son manipulates, her into signing him up the for Special Olympics.
- "The Passion of the Jew"
- "AWESOM-O" - Lets her son go to Los Angeles with Butters.
- "The Jeffersons" (cameo)
- "Goobacks" (cameo)
- "Douche and Turd" (cameo) - Seen in the background.
- "Cartman's Incredible Gift"
- "Die Hippie, Die"
- "The Losing Edge" - Seen watching baseball.
- "The Death of Eric Cartman" - A plumber has sex with her.
- "Erection Day" - Seen watching Eric Cartman perform in the talent show.
- "The Return of Chef" (cameo) - Seen at Chef's funeral.
- "Smug Alert!"
- "Tsst" - Hires numerous nannies to help control her son's behavior.
- "Make Love, Not Warcraft" - Supplies The Boys with everything they need including a blow for Cartman to crap as they play their video game World of Warcraft.
- "Mystery of the Urinal Deuce" (cameo)
- "Go God Go" - Tells her son that he needs to be patient.
- "Go God Go XII" - Goes to the video game store to get Eric Cartman.
- "Cartman Sucks"
- "Le Petit Tourette"
- "Tonsil Trouble" - Shocked that her son has HIV.
- "Britney's New Look" (cameo) - Seen taking photos of Britney Spears, along with many other people.
- "Major Boobage" (cameo) - Seen in the crowd towards the end of the episode.
- "Over Logging" (cameo) - Seen in the crowd at the end of the episode.
- "The China Probrem" - Tells her son that the Chinese are not going to get him.
- "Breast Cancer Show Ever" - Goes with her son to the Testaburger Residence.
- "The Ungroundable" - Calls Butters' parents, when Butters believes he's a vampire.
- "The Ring" (cameo) - Seen at Kenny's funeral.
- "Margaritaville" (cameo) - Seen in the crowd.
- "Sexual Healing"(cameo) - Seen at Kenny's funeral.
- "The Tale of Scrotie McBoogerballs"
- "201" - Reveals that she is Eric mother after all as the events of "Cartman's Mom is Still a Dirty Slut" was a lie.
- "Medicinal Fried Chicken" - Drives Cartman to KFC to get fried chicken.
- "It's a Jersey Thing" (cameo) - Seen trying to make people from New Jersey to go home.
- "Coon 2: Hindsight" - Grounds Cartman for the use of bad language and beating up his friends, also she drives Coon and Friends to the burning building.
- "Coon vs. Coon & Friends" - Extends Cartman's grounding for leaving the house, in order to get passed her he use the LeBorn James technique.
- "HUMANCENTiPAD" - Upset that Cartman embarrassed her on both TV and in Best Buy, as a result she refuses to buy him anything and takes him home.
- "T.M.I". - Seen at anger management therapy with Cartman.
- "You're Getting Old" - Gives Cartman a present, in order to keep him from getting upset.
- "The Last of the Meheecans" - Ask Eric if he wants to say "hi" to his Grandfather.
- "1%" - She and Cartman stay at the Black Residence due to the fire Cartman had started.
- "The Poor Kid" - Framed by his Cartman for having meth lab at her home.
- "Reverse Cowgirl" (cameo)
- "Cartman Finds Love" - Sees her son chasing after his imaginary friend, Cupid Me, by the bathroom.
- "Sarcastaball" - Seen at the Stotch Residence along with several other parents.
- "Raising the Bar" - Seen in Token Black's video.
- "Obama Wins!" - Grounds Cartman for hiding the election ballots.
- "Let Go, Let Gov"
- "Titties and Dragons" - Tells her son Bill Gates is on the phone.
- "Gluten Free Ebola" (cameo) - Seen at the town meeting.
- "The Magic Bush"
- "Grounded Vindaloop" - Gives Cartman some food, while he is in virtual reality coma.
- "The City Part of Town"- Seen at the Whole Foods Market.
- "Tweek x Craig" - Walks in the bathroom where Cartman is having sex with Cupid Me, which in reality was Cartman masturbating.
- "PC Principal Final Justice"- Buys a gun along with the other South Park residents, including her son Eric, and points her gun at Eric for staying up past his bedtime to watch a movie. She ends up winning.
- "Skank Hunt" - Seen at the school assembly.
- "Fort Collins" - Seen in Cartman's flashback walking out of the movie theater after having seen Ghostbusters and asks if he liked the movie.
- "White People Renovating Houses" - Talks to Heidi about Eric's behavior.
- "Put It Down" - Seen at the school assembly.
- "Franchise Prequel" - Participates in a meeting with the other parents.
- "Dead Kids"- Seen when Sharon calls the other parents together to speak about school shootings. Later seen when Randy sings.
- "The Problem with a Poo" - Watches Mr. Hankey leave South Park.
- "The Scoots" - Seen at the Park County Community Center.
- "Nobody Got Cereal?" - Seen in front of Park County Courthouse, waiting for Stan's verdict on the negotiation with ManBearPig.
- "Buddha Box" - Participated with Eric at the Community Center with the therapist, concerning about her son's anxiety.
- "Unfulfilled - Tells her son that nothing is coming for him from Amazon due to the strike.