- "THEY TURK ERR JERBS"
- — Darryl
Hey, for whatever reason you are on here......Hi.
My name is Jose (hoh-zay) and I devoted my freetime into editing Wikia articles.
I was promoted to Content Moderator on October 27, 2019. If you're looking for any sort of help, please do not hesitate to reach me via my message wall as I try my best to help other editors.
My first name is Jose, my last name is....well you wouldn't care. I was born in the City of Smithtown, New York on June 1st, 1997 (The same year South Park started). I am Cuban-American. I currently live in an apartment. I graduated from college in May of 2019 with a Bachelor's Degree in Biology. I always was interested in becoming a nurse, until I changed my mind to not take the MCAT and just be a dentist, well, a dental-related job.
I grew up with my parents, and two brothers (Who are six and seven years older than me).
Articles I created:
- Jeff Corrigan
- Dave (ICE Officer)
- Immigration and Customs Enforcement
- Big Mesquite Murph
- Goo Man
- The Mummy
- Rudy Giuliani
My favorite episodes
- Are You There God? It's Me, Jesus
- The Poor Kid
- Hummels & Heroin
- Moss Piglets
- Breast Cancer Show Ever
- Franchise Prequel
- Tegridy Farms
- Goth Kids 3: Dawn of the Posers
- Mexican Joker
- Free Hat
- Time To Get Cereal & Nobody Got Cereal?
- With Apologies to Jesse Jackson
- All episodes produced in the 20th season.
What I like and don't like about South Park
- Favorite Character: Stan Marsh
- Characters I hate: Ike Broflovski and Mr. Slave
- Favorite Gang: Goth Kids
Interests and Dislikes
- Studying Photography
- Studying Cinematography
- Studying Animation
- Being Friendly, I'm a very nice guy so don't feel hesitated to contact me.
- Meeting new people
- Making Friends
- Traveling to new places like Canada, Mexico, Brazil, South Africa, Cuba, Spain, etc.
- Studying World Leaders, Mandela is my favorite
- Protesting and Becoming an active citizen
- Involvement of Politics in my community
- Help Wikis with the workload
- Volunteering for my local community
- Favorite Shows: When They See Us on Netflix and The Office
- Most Favorite Show: South Park
- Encountering annoying trolls, mostly kids thinking they're all tough
- Fast Food workers who give Jose Diet Coke when he ordered Coke
Your questions (F.A.Q)
Have a question that is not listed here? Message me.
Questions regarding Moderator information
- What if I want to report a user?
- You can report the user to me so I would alert the Sysops or you can report them directly to an admin or bureaucrat. In case you don't want to speak with a user, for example, is harassing you, you may also request that I speak to them.
- What if I want to edit an article that is fully protected?
- Leave me a message with the title of the protected article, and state where in the article you want to modify. I'll make the changes for you, but only if I approve your idea. I might (or might not) also ask you to provide a reliable source (Wikipedia is not a reliable source and thus will not be accepted) to support your claim for certain changes that might need sourcing for verification in for example non-obvious trivia.
- You reverted my edit or removed a piece of information I've added. Why?
- Most likely because your edit was either incorrect or was not necessary for the article. It could also be because your grammar was confusing that I wasn't able to understand what you were trying to say which could also confuse our readers. If you disagree with my revert or removal of added content, message me and I'll be glad to discuss it with you. But please do not restore deleted content without trying to discuss the matter with me first.
- How strict are you?
- I'm not very strict, but I do enforce established policies on South Park Archives. I'm more of a friendly moderator, but that does not give you the right to just break the rules and hope I'll give you a break, I won't.
- How active are you?
- Very. I check Wikia on a daily basis and perform various tasks such as to check the Recent Changes to see what editors have changed on an article or edit articles for improvement. If you need help, feel free to message me on my talk page and I'll guarantee a response.
- When are you available?
- See here.