- "THEY TURK ERR JERBS"
- — Darryl
Hey, for whatever reason you are on here......Hi.
My name is Jose (hoh-zay) and I devoted my freetime into editing Wikia articles.
My first name is Jose, my last name is....well you wouldn't care. I was born in the City of Smithtown, New York on June 1st, 1997 (The same year South Park started). I am Cuban-American. I currently live in an apartment. I graduated from college in May of 2019 with a Bachelor's Degree in Biology. I always was interested in becoming a nurse, until I changed my mind to not take the MCAT and just be a dentist, well, a dental-related job.
I grew up with my parents, and two brothers (Who are six and seven years older than me)
- Q: Do you get offended when Parker and Stone make fun of your race?
- A: No, I don't care. It's South Park, they get away with almost everything so I let the racist jokes pass. The whole point of South Park is to offend everybody, including you.
My favorite episodes
- Are You There God? It's Me, Jesus
- The Poor Kid
- Hummels & Heroin
- Moss Piglets
- Breast Cancer Show Ever
- Franchise Prequel
- Tegridy Farms
- Goth Kids 3: Dawn of the Posers
What I like and don't like about South Park
Interests and Dislikes
- Studying Photography
- Studying Cinematography
- Studying Animation
- Being Friendly, I'm a very nice guy so don't feel hesitated to contact me.
- Meeting new people
- Making Friends
- Traveling to new places like Canada, Mexico, Brazil, South Africa, Cuba, Spain, etc.
- Studying World Leaders, Mandela is my favorite
- Protesting and Becoming an active citizen
- Involvement of Politics in my community
- Help Wikis with the workload
- Volunteering for my local community
- Favorite Shows: When They See Us on Netflix and The Office
- Most Favorite Show: South Park
- Encountering annoying trolls, mostly kids thinking they're all tough
- Employees who give Jose Diet Coke when he ordered Coke