The Two Farmers were two old men at the bowling alley who were Steamy Ray Vaughn's only audience in the Season Fifteen episode, "You're Getting Old". The old men felt compelled to steal Randy's underwear in order to save them from the fate of violent farts caused by his tween wave performances.
The two had also appeared in "W.T.F." as part of the enthused redneck crowd who saw the boys' wrestling league and believed it.
The farmer pictured on the left later appeared being interviewed by the news, both in the Season Eighteen episode, "The Magic Bush", and the Season Nineteen episode, "Sponsored Content". He also shared a conversation with Skeeter and Randy in "Truth and Advertising".
They both also appeared in the Season Nineteen episode, "The City Part of Town" showing the Whole Foods representative how they slaughter cows, and both farmers made cameo appearances in the Season Twenty-One episode "White People Renovating Houses" as part of the protesting rednecks, and in the Season Twenty-Two episode "Unfulfilled" as amazon employees.
The farmer pictured on the left wears dark bluish jeans with a brown belt and a big metal buckle. He also wears a red unbuttoned shirt with rolled up sleeves under which he wears a white undershirt, and light brown boots. His hair is black and in the style of a comb-over.
The other farmer wears brown pants with a black belt and a golden belt buckle. He also wears a dark green T-shirt and black shoes. He is mostly bald and has a large gray beard. His arms are remarkably hairy. This farmer also has a second outfit that can be seen in some appearances. He keeps his normal pants, but now gets a brown cowboy hat which matches his pants. His dark green T-shirt gets replaced by a light green one with yellow text saying "If it ain't country it aint music!".
- "You're Getting Old" - Debut appearance
- "W.T.F." -
- "The Magic Bush" -
- "Sponsored Content" -
- "Cock Magic" - Seen as part of the audience in the illegal Cock Magic fights.
- "Stunning and Brave" -
- "The City Part of Town" - The black haired farmer is shown describing his cattle business to the Whole Foods Representative accompanied by Mayor McDaniels; the other farmer is shown executing the cows.
- "White People Renovating Houses" -
- "Unfulfilled" - Seen working in the Amazon Fulfillment Center.
- "Bike Parade" - Seen protesting against Jeff Bezos.
- "Shots" - The two appear in the audience.
- "Let Them Eat Goo " - The black haired farmer dumps 300 cows at Tegridy Farms in a scheme to frame Tegridy Burger for the Goo Man.
- Did you know we're livin' in the Tween times?
- I'd never heard that.
- Guess it's the period between 2009 and 2013. They call it the Tweens. So they got this feller down at the bowling alley? He gets up on the stage an' shits his britches.
- What fer?
- I don't know. But he gets up there and strums a geetar and then starts loadin' his britches up like it's goin' out of style. It's like some kind of britches holocaust. Feller calls himself Steamy Ray Vaughn.
- You mean that guy that plays the blues and died in an airplane crash?
- No. That's Stevie Ray Vaughn. Steamy Ray Vaughn just shits his britches.
- Lord, I ain't never seen britches take a whoopin' like that.
- I told you. Them britches don't stand a chance.