Twitter becomes a main focus for the first few episodes of Season Twenty. Gerald, in the persona of Skankhunt42, bullies the girls over Twitter. This makes such an impact, the girls decide this is the views of all men and split up with their boyfriends.
- "Bass to Mouth" - Mentioned by the Sparrow Prince, "The birds are tweeting that he is about to release his biggest story yet." This was not the actual website but real birds gossiping about the fight between Lemmiwinks vs. Wikileaks.
- "Let Go, Let Gov" - Alec Baldwin quits Twitter over negative feedback due to his insensitivity and begins using Shitter to beam offensive thoughts into people's heads.
- "#REHASH" - Used as one of the many websites to use "#webelieveinyou".
- "#HappyHolograms" - Kyle starts a #savethelivingroom campaign. Washington Redskins: Go Fuck Yourself Holiday Special featured a live Twitter feed on the bottom of the screen so the viewers can interact with events of the program.
- "Safe Space" - Cartman is harassed by the users over his weight by other users, including Randy Marsh, who later founds #ShamelessAmerica. Butters Stotch, against his will, deletes several negative comments from Cartman's Twitter and celebrity Twitter accounts. Butters later attempts to commit suicide, which fails.
- "Member Berries" - Skankhunt42 bullies girls over Twitter.
- "Skank Hunt" - The girls quit Twitter due to the effects of Skankhunt42.
- "Put It Down" - President Garrison’s tweets cause tensions to rise with North Korea.
- "South Park: The Stick of Truth" - Twitter is called the message raven by the boys.