The Turner Residence is the residence of the Turner family. It made its first appearance in "Marjorine", when Butters fakes his death and creates the identity of a new girl, Marjorine, in order to steal the girls' "future-telling" device during their sleepover.
The Turners' new house looks near identical to their old one, except it's painted boysenberry. It also has a porch with a swing on it.
A kitchen, a corridor and a large basement where all the girls in the class were playing have been shown.
- "Marjorine" - Heidi has her slumber party here.
- "Sponsored Content" - Jimmy delivers the Super School News paper here.
- "Fort Collins" - Heidi shows Kyle her emoji analysis.
- "Oh, Jeez" - Cartman convinces Heidi to go to Mars with him.
- "The End of Serialization as We Know It" - Seen when Heidi arrives back home.
- "White People Renovating Houses" - Cartman tries to deal with their relationship.
- "Put It Down" - Seen during the "Put It Down" song.
- "Sons A Witches" - Heidi gets ready for the pumpkin patch.
- "Doubling Down" - Heidi tries to deal with Cartman's toxic behavior.
- "The Pandemic Special" - Seen during the PTA Zoom meeting.