The Tucker Residence is the home of the Tucker family in South Park.
The house has a dining room and a living room as far as we know. The walls in the dining room are purple. The living room has dark green walls and a sofa, a side table with a lamp, and a picture of the family.
List of Residents
- "Tweek vs. Craig" - Craig tells his parents about the upcoming fight.
- "Good Times with Weapons" - The Boys come here to show Craig's Gang their ninja weapons.
- "Tsst" - Cartman comes here to ask Craig if he can stay, which Craig declines since he hates him.
- "Pandemic" - The boys come to get Craig's money to start a pan flute band.
- "Pandemic 2: The Startling" - After the events of the episode, Craig refuses to join the boys in their next fad.
- "Let Go, Let Gov" - Butters comes to tell Craig about the DMV.
- "The Magic Bush" - Laura Tucker's bush is spotted when Cartman plays with Stephen Stotch's drone.
- "Tweek x Craig" - Thomas Tucker speaks to Craig about his relationship with Tweek.
- "The Damned" - Seen during the boys' conference call.
- "The End of Serialization as We Know It" - Sheila comes here to find out if Ike was trolling online.
- "Put It Down" - Tweek comes for help with his fear of North Korea.
- In "Pandemic" and "Pandemic 2: The Startling", the house was shown to be much darker than it was back in Season Three. In Season Eight it was shown to be purplish. It could have been repainted due to the fact that South Park has been destroyed and rebuilt many times.