Tom's Rhinoplasty is a business in South Park on main street. It provides nose jobs.
Tom's Rhinoplasty is oblong shaped and is painted beige. The door is in the center of the building between two windows.
As of "Crack Baby Athletic Association" the location has been touched-up significantly, with the bottom parts of it now a darker beige.
This room is the office of the Doctor, he has a computer in here with special software which can help you find the nose to suit you.
This room is where a patient rests after having a Rhinoplasty.
- "Jesus vs. Santa" - Seen in the background.
- "Tom's Rhinoplasty" - Mr. Garrison gets a nose job here.
- "Mecha-Streisand" - When Leonard Maltin asks Chef if he has any idea where Barbra Streisand would be at, a picture of Tom's Rhinoplasty appears in Chef's head.
- South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut - Stan comes here to ask Sharon if he can go to Asses of Fire.
- "The Return of the Fellowship of the Ring to the Two Towers" - Seen in Conifer, this is actually a mistake.
- "Something Wall-Mart This Way Comes" - Seen as in a state of disrepair after being put out of business by Wall-Mart.
- "Grey Dawn" - (Mentioned Only)
- "Members Only" - President Garrison get his new his look here.
- "The Scoots" - Seen in the background near Lolly's Candy Factory.
- "Buddha Box" - Seen when PC Principal and Strong Woman enjoy a day outside with the PC Babies.
Tom's Rhinoplasty appears in the game as a shop, offering cosmetic items and plastic surgery.
- Sharon Marsh - Obtained after buying something.