This page contains trivia for "The Tooth Fairy Tats 2000". Remember, trivia must be factual, provable, and it is always best to cite your source for not-so-obvious trivia. If you would like to dispute a trivia point, please discuss it in the talk page.
- The episode is also known as "Tooth Fairy's Tats 2000" or "The Tooth Fairy's Tats 2000".
- This episode marks the first appearance of Timmy Burch. His very existence was brought into question by Comedy Central, as they feared bad publicity with a handicapped kid on the show. Trey Parker and Matt Stone argued that Timmy being treated like a normal kid would be a good moral statement. Timmy soon became one of the most popular characters.
- Timmy Burch may also be a member of the tooth trade as he was in one of the scenes when Loogie explained the tooth trade dressed as the Tooth Fairy.
- Richard Belzer was the voice of Loogie. Although Belzer did the voice of Loogie for most of the episode, Trey Parker did Loogie's voice at the end because Belzer was unavailable to re-record dialogue.
- The equations shown at the ADA meeting are arbitrary and are not mathematically correct.
- Fourth Wall: Cartman yells "Camera left! Camera left!" when Kyle, Stan, and Kenny move him to the left with a pole.
- Kenny is shown without his hood for the first time on the TV run (previously he had only been seen unhooded in South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut).
- This is the first of four episodes whose title ends in "2000". The title parodies the titles of many TV shows, which also ended in "2000", that aired near the year 2000.
- When Cartman picks up his jacket at the beginning of the episode, he still has pajamas trousers on it. After that at the bus stop, he has his brown trousers on it.
- In this episode, the Mega Man dolls make a second appearance since "Damien" as decals on a bedroom window.
- When Cartman is in the hot tub after seeing the news broadcast, in the background, Cartman's dolls Polly Prissypants, Rumpertumskin, and Peter Panda are present.
- When Loogie tells Cartman that they have his pal, Cartman says "Kenny isn't afraid of you!" even though Loogie never said it was Kenny. It is possible that Cartman is aware of Kenny's deaths and, in a rare moment of intelligence, guesses correctly that it is Kenny since Loogie says he is about to kill him.
- One of Loogie's boys sounds like the Underpants Gnomes from " Gnomes ".
- In the Polish dub, the Dreamcast references were changed to PlayStation, because no one in Poland knew what a Dreamcast was.
- Surprisingly Kenny survives having his tooth pulled out by Timmy's wheelchair (suffering in extreme pain), and falling into the river, but still drowns later.
- Kenny is the second out of four of the boys to be seen naked.
- The two $1 bills that Cartman got from the tooth fairy both share the same serial number ("J23669620Q").
- Billy Circlovich's mother has a high similarity to Craig's mother, Laura Tucker.
- Before the sting operation starts, one of Tom Foley's assistants impersonates a dumb guy in a manner just like Mimsy.
- When Loogie is explaining to the boys how tooth trade works, the corpse of Kyle's grandma can be seen in the flashback, as Loogie's men collect teeth from it.
References to Popular Culture
- During Kyle's apotheosis scene, Kyle briefly appears in the form of the Star-Child from 2001: A Space Odyssey.
- The song used during Kyle's discorporation is a medley of two songs from the Primus album Pork Soda (1993); the first part is from the title track, the second part is from "Welcome to This World".
- The location of the (fictional) Crestview Apartments mentioned in the newscast is a reference to local radio advertisements for The Shane Company location in Greenwood Village, Colorado, a suburb of Denver.
- The name of the dentist Doctor Robert could be a reference to a song by The Beatles, "Doctor Robert" from the album Revolver.
- The character of Loogie references Marlon Brando's portrayal of Don Corleone in the Francis Ford Coppola movie The Godfather.
- Loogie goes on a rant about wanting the boys and their families dead, as well as their houses, burned down. The delivery is a reference to the 1987 movie The Untouchables.
- The boys want to use their tooth fairy money to buy a SEGA Dreamcast, which was released in the US seven months prior.
- When Cartman picks up his jacket at the beginning of the episode, he still has pajamas trousers on it. After that, at the bus stop, he has his brown trousers on it.
- Kenny gets thrown in the river with his feet in cement, but nothing happens to him as the Platte River is only about 10 inches deep. In the end, forgotten by everyone. He tries to get out but he hits a deep spot (literally only enough to cover his face) and drowns.
- "The Tooth Fairy Tats (Season 4, Episode 2)". southparkstudios.com.