The Sixth Graders are students at South Park Elementary. They are usually seen in the background of South Park Elementary, roaming the halls or gathered in the gym during assemblies. They are also seen in various parts of town, such as the arcade or their hangout.
The sixth grade classroom appeared in "Breast Cancer Show Ever", when the children are seen exiting it. The room has yellow walls, bluish green floors, roomier desks with green chairs and a history timeline on the wall along with other various posters and documents.
They appear much larger than the Fourth Graders, but slightly smaller than adults and teenagers. They are also drawn with a wide variety of different body shapes. The majority of them do not wear hats.
They have a reputation for acting tough and being bullies, and appear to greatly enjoy intimidating the younger kids. They are also obsessed with sex, often searching for pornographic material, like pictures of breasts and porn movies. They are also often seen on bicycles, which they pretend are motorcycles, sometimes making engine noises.
Despite their reputation as tough bullies, in "Pre-School" Trent Boyett beat them up so badly that they all had to go to the hospital. They also don't appear to be very intelligent, being unable to tell the difference between a pair of breasts and Cartman's ass.
In "The Return of the Fellowship of the Ring to the Two Towers", Cartman stated that the 6th graders hate water. This was proven moments later, when they refused to cross the river to chase the boys to avoid getting wet or rusting their bike chains.
- Scott Tenorman was seen with the Sixth Graders in "The Return of the Fellowship of the Ring to the Two Towers", as part of the mob to get the porno. However, it was proven that Scott Tenorman was either an Eighth or Ninth grader in "Scott Tenorman Must Die", confusing viewers as to why he was in the Sixth Grade mob. This issue was brought up on the FAQs section of South Park Studios, the response was that Scott must have wanted the porn for himself just as much as the Sixth Graders. However, the canonicity of the FAQ is disputed.
- "The Unaired Pilot"
- "Korn's Groovy Pirate Ghost Mystery" - They antagonize the boys, who later frighten them using Cleo Broflovski's corpse.
- South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut - They are seen purchasing tickets to Terrance and Phillip: Asses of Fire.
- "Scott Tenorman Must Die" - Several of them can be seen in the crowd watching the videos.
- "The Return of the Fellowship of the Ring to the Two Towers" - They take on the role of the Ringwraiths, attempting to prevent the boys from returning a porno of great power o to the rental store.
- "Pre-School" - They agree to protect the boys from Trent Boyett, but all end up grievously injured.
- "4th Grade"
- "Stupid Spoiled Whore Video Playset"
- "Breast Cancer Show Ever" - Watching the fight.
- "Funnybot" - Can be seen at the comedy awards. Notably, they appear in tuxedos and formal attire.
- "Reverse Cowgirl" - One of them appears on one of the bathroom screens sitting on the toilet.
- "Cash For Gold" - The 6th Grader with the blue and orange stripped shirt is seen in the background on the playground.
- "Jewpacabra" - Several of the 6th Graders can be seen at the Easter egg hunt.
- "Butterballs" - Seen in Stan's anti-bullying video and during the school assembly.
South Park Let's Go Tower Defense Play!
They appear in the South Park game, South Park Let's Go Tower Defense Play! as enemies in various levels. They are the only enemy to come in two completely different types: normal and on bikes. The normal ones are average, deal 5 points of damage to the town and take regular damage from all towers. The ones on bikes are faster, deal 9-11 points of damage and are vulnerable to fire-works towers.