The exterior of the house was first seen in "Terrance and Phillip in Not Without My Anus". It has a very simple design with blue walls, a red roof with "T&P" written on it, and a brown door.
The only room that has been seen in the house is the living room, though there are most likely a bathroom, kitchen, dining room, and possibly two bedrooms. The living room has a light blue floor with a yellow sofa and a small table with a phone. This is mostly where the sketches for the Terrance and Phillip Show take place.
- "Death" - Four of the five sketches take place here.
- "Terrance and Phillip in Not Without My Anus" - Terrance and Phillip return home after the trial.
- "Merry Christmas Charlie Manson!" - The "Fart Present Sketch" takes place here.
- South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut - Terrance and Phillip sing "Uncle Fucka" here.
- "Timmy 2000" - The "Fart in Face Sketch" takes place here.
- "Freemium Isn't Free" - While not appearing physically, it appears in "Terrance and Phillip Give Us Your Money Mobile Game".