The farm's only crop is hemp, which is then used to produce many products such as milk, hats, tape etcetera. Tegridy Farms also produces and sells marijuana, which had to be tested by Towelie.
The farm has multiple neighbouring hemp farms including "Golden Marey Kush Farm", "John & Judy Cannabis Acres" and "High Valley Marijuna Farms". Tegridy Farms appears again in "The Scoots", where Stephen and Linda Stotch try to hide out there to get away from the trick-or-treaters.
It makes another appearance in "Time To Get Cereal", where ManBearPig attacks and takes away Ned Gerblanski, leaving the Marsh family shocked. In "Nobody Got Cereal?" Stan takes shelter at Tegridy Farms after breaking out of jail. Here, he finds out from Randy that his grandpa, Marvin Marsh, has something to do with ManBearPig killing people. It also appears in "Unfulfilled" during the "Unfulfilled" montage and in the season finale "Bike Parade", where Randy manages to expand his weed business. He gains a lot of customers due to the Amazon workers' strike and provides home delivery with the help of Towelie and E-Scooters.
In "Mexican Joker", Tegridy Farms expanded as a business, occupying the entire 420 Valley, as well as becoming a visiting place for tourists. The farm now includes:
- Visitor Centre
- Tegridy Tour - Tours around the farms
- Science Center - A science lab for weed
- Testing Room - A place for testing "Tegridy" products
- Gift Shop
List of People that reside hereEdit
- Tegridy Farms appeared in every episode since its debut with the exception of "Buddha Box".
- "Tegridy Farms" - The Marsh family move here.
- "The Scoots" - Stephen and Linda Stotch come to get away from the trick or treaters.
- "Time To Get Cereal" - Ned is attacked by ManBearPig.
- "Nobody Got Cereal?" - Stan comes here after breaking out of jail.
- "Unfulfilled" - Seen during the Unfulfilled montage.
- "Bike Parade" - Randy and Towelie start delivering the weed to people's door.
- "Mexican Joker" - Randy gets angry when he finds out that his revenue from the weed business went down.
- "Band in China" - Randy tries to expand the business to China.
- "Shots" - Randy celebrates on earning $300,000 selling weed.
- "Let Them Eat Goo" - Randy and Towelie comes up with the idea of Tegridy Burger. Later, a farmer dumps his cows on the farm after plant-based burgers make cows useless.