Tegridy Farms is the Marsh family's house and weed business. It first appeared in the eponymous episode "Tegridy Farms" in Season Twenty-Two. Randy moves the family there to start a new life. Tegridy Farms serves as the major location during the first six episodes of Season Twenty-Three.
The farm's only crop is hemp, which is then used to produce many products such as milk, hats, tape etcetera. Tegridy Farms also produces and sells marijuana, which had to be tested by Towelie.
The farm has multiple neighbouring hemp farms including "Golden Marey Kush Farm", "John & Judy Cannabis Acres" and "High Valley Marijuna Farms". Tegridy Farms appears again in "The Scoots", where Stephen and Linda Stotch try to hide out there to get away from the trick-or-treaters.
It makes another appearance in "Time To Get Cereal", where ManBearPig attacks and takes away Ned Gerblanski, leaving the Marsh family shocked. In "Nobody Got Cereal?" Stan takes shelter at Tegridy Farms after breaking out of jail. Here, he finds out from Randy that his grandpa, Marvin Marsh, has something to do with ManBearPig killing people. It also appears in "Unfulfilled" during the "Unfulfilled" montage and in the season finale "Bike Parade", where Randy manages to expand his weed business. He gains a lot of customers due to the Amazon workers' strike and provides home delivery with the help of Towelie and E-Scooters.
In the first six episodes of the Season Twenty-Three, the normal opening theme is replaced with a whole new Tegridy Farms intro, sung by Randy. The clips from the intro contains various scenes from Tegridy Farms. The closing theme retains the same, but it features Randy Marsh scatting "Tegridy Farms" over the song.
In "Mexican Joker", Tegridy Farms expanded as a business, occupying the entire 420 Valley, as well as becoming a visiting place for tourists. The farm now includes:
- Visitor Centre
- Tegridy Tour - Tours around the farms
- Science Center - A science lab for weed
- Testing Room - A place for testing "Tegridy" products
- Gift Shop
In "Band in China", Randy decides to grow the family business by bringing Tegridy weed to the Chinese. When he arrives in China, the inspectors at customs check his bag and find his marijuana. Randy, unaware that drugs are illegal in China, ends up in prison where he meets Winnie the Pooh. At the tribunal, Randy tries to make a deal with the Chinese government, but in order to successfully close it, he kills Winnie the Pooh.
In "Shots!!!", it is revealed that Randy made 300,000 dollars by selling weed, after closing the deal with the Chinese. He celebrates this achievement by making a parade on the main street and by selling new Tegridy T-shirts. After Randy shows the family his new advertisements for Tegridy Farms, Sharon tells Randy that the only reason the Chinese are buying his weed is to plant it on their student protesters so that they can put them in jail. In the end, Randy meets with Towelie up on the town's hill to apologize about being a bad person. In order to forgive him, Towelie forces him to say "Fuck the Chinese Government" and he does, bringing the two back together.
Since the family is no longer selling weed to the Chinese in "Let Them Eat Goo", Towelie suggests using the mulch that goes to waste in order to earn profits. After Randy goes to Burger King and tries a plant-based burger, he decides to make his own using the leftover mulch. He opens a new restaurant in town called Tegridy Burger, which has an enormous success until the people find out that he and Towelie killed 200 cows.
In "Tegridy Farms Halloween Special", Towelie shows Randy the Halloween Special he made, but Shelly appears with a potion she cooked and destroys the Halloween Special. It turns out that Shelly's potion made the Halloween Special better and more powerful. Randy throws a Halloween party at his house, in which he and Towelie get so high that they see plant zombies, monsters, zombie cows, and a dead Winnie the Pooh coming after them for revenge.
In "Season Finale", the Tweaks come with incriminatory footage of Randy blowing up people's yards at the City Hall and Mayor McDaniels accuses him of killing 1000 cows and poisoning everyone with his Halloween Special, as well as many other things. Randy ends up in County jail because of this and his whole family celebrates his imprison by throwing a party at the farm. Randy manages to get his charges dropped after the town sees the real "Mexican Joker" and returns to Tegridy Farms where he tells his family that the season is over because of the winter that's coming.
- "Tegridy Farms" - The Marsh family moves here.
- "The Scoots" - Stephen and Linda Stotch come to get away from the trick or treaters.
- "Time To Get Cereal" - Ned is attacked by ManBearPig.
- "Nobody Got Cereal?" - Stan comes here after breaking out of jail.
- "Unfulfilled" - Seen during the Unfulfilled montage.
- "Bike Parade" - Randy and Towelie start delivering the weed to people's door.
- "Mexican Joker" - Randy gets angry when he finds out that his revenue from the weed business went down.
- "Band in China" - Randy tries to expand the business to China.
- "Shots!!!" - Randy celebrates on earning $300,000 selling weed.
- "Let Them Eat Goo" - Randy and Towelie comes up with the idea of Tegridy Burger. Later, a farmer dumps his cows on the farm after plant-based burgers make cows useless.
- "Tegridy Farms Halloween Special" - Randy celebrates the Tegridy Farms Halloween Special.
- "Season Finale" - Appears throughout the episode, closing for the season at the end.
- "Christmas Snow" - Mayor McDaniels and a few people from town come here to ask for Randy's help.
- The word "tegridy" is apparently a parody of "integrity", having the intention of being both ironic and satirical about the concept of an addictive drug that's still illegal in many places, being portrayed in the eyes of those who produce and consume it as a natural, all-healing plant that should not be proscribed.