The Teenager Boy with Brown Hair and Blue Shirt is an unnamed character who appeared during the early seasons, usually as a background character. Like most other teens in South Park, he has not made a recent appearance. He made his first appearance in the Season Two episode "Clubhouses".
In "Clubhouses" he started a mess with the other teenagers in the clubhouses, accidentally killing Kenny.
In "Scott Tenorman Must Die" he delivered a box full of pubes to Cartman that was sent from Scott Tenorman. He is later seen watching the playback of Cartman's humiliating video, returning to his original clothings.
His last speech appearance was in "Best Friends Forever" where he threatens Cartman to go to the end of the line.
He's a punk with long, messy dark brown hair and brown eyebrows. He wears a light blue shirt with a skull, gray pants and black shoes. In "Scott Tenorman Must Die" he wears a simple black shirt and blue pants.
- "Clubhouses" - Debut Appearance.
- "Timmy 2000"
- "Scott Tenorman Must Die" - He hands Cartman a box of pubes sent by Scott Tenorman.
- "Terrance and Phillip: Behind the Blow"
- "The Return of the Fellowship of the Ring to the Two Towers" - He and other older students try to catch the tape of a movie called "Back Door Sluts 9" that the boys were taking.
- "Fat Butt and Pancake Head" - Seen watching Kyle's presentation.
- "Best Friends Forever" - Seen in line to buy a PSP, he tells Cartman to go to the end of the line while threatening to hit his face. In this episode he uses the phrase of the 6th graders, "Fourthie".
- "Major Boobage" - Seen in the commercial.
- "Super Fun Time"