These two hippies encounter Mr. Mackey in the woods and remember him as the counselor who kicked them out of school for smoking weed in the bathroom. They then offer LSD to Mr. Mackey who turns his head into a "balloon" upon consumption, floating around town. They were later seen in the Betty Ford Clinic watching Teletubbies on television while awaiting treatment for their drug addiction.
They have occasionally reappeared alongside other hippies.
The skinnier hippie wears a small white shirt bearing the words "Legalize Everything" with blue shorts and black shoes. The other appears overweight and wears a rainbow shirt tie-dyed with tattered blue shorts and brown slippers.
Both have long brown/blond hair and a few more strands of hair on their chin.
- "Ike's Wee Wee" - They offer LSD to Mr. Mackey
- "Roger Ebert Should Lay off the Fatty Foods"
- "Fun with Veal" - Seen with the hippies outside Stan's house
- "I'm a Little Bit Country"
- ""South Park" Ike's Wee Wee (TV episode 1998)". IMDb.com.