- For other uses, see Ted (disambiguation).
Like Bob Johnson, Ted did not have many prominent appearances. They both debuted alongside Mayor McDaniels in "Weight Gain 4000", where they encouraged her to use Kathie Lee Gifford's appearance for publicity by decorating the town and holding school events.
In "Volcano", he takes over the intercom when Johnson is briefly fired by the Mayor for correcting her.
In "Night of the Living Homeless", he takes the boys into his car, in hopes of helping them escape the large crowd of homeless. In his haste to help them escape, another vehicle crashes into his, killing him.
Ted wears a black suit with a white shirt, red tie, and gray pants. He has a receding, brown hairline and a small, brown mustache.
Though he never exhibited much of a personality, in many of his appearances he was questioning actions performed by others - such as the Mayor's reference to Uncle Remus, Johnson popping a ball for dramatic effect, or the destruction of the library, which would suggest he is more curious than Johnson was. He died trying to save the boys, certainly suggesting he was selfless and genuinely cared about the townspeople or at least children, as he was not particularly close with the boys otherwise. He also seemed sentimental, claiming he once believed in miracles when he became sad at Christmas.
- "Weight Gain 4000" - encourages the Mayor to decorate the town square.
- "Volcano" - speaks on the intercom, describing himself as Johnson's replacement.
- "Starvin' Marvin" - the aides encourage the Mayor to create a festive event for the Thanksgiving canned food drive.
- "Mr. Hankey, the Christmas Poo" - accompanying the Mayor.
- "Chickenlover" - accompanying the Mayor, suggests Officer Barbrady's reading classes.
- "Summer Sucks" - suggests the Mayor is confusing racist caricature 'Uncle Remus' with patriotic character 'Uncle Sam'.
- "Chef's Chocolate Salty Balls" - questions if Hollywood can simply destroy the library.
- "Spookyfish" - accompanying the Mayor at the Halloween event.
- "Gnomes" - brings up the Missing Underpants issue.
- "Spontaneous Combustion" - the aides unveil the statue of Randy Marsh the town has built.
- "Quintuplets 2000" - helping Mayor McDaniels pose for photograph with Janet Reno.
- "Chef Goes Nanners" - holds up alternate flags; discusses letting the kids' debate settle the matter.
- "A Very Crappy Christmas" - lets the boys in to see the Mayor; becomes depressed later.
- "Kenny Dies" - Seen at Kenny's funeral.
- "Jared Has Aides" - the Mayor compares Jared's aides to her own.
- "Red Sleigh Down" - seen falling asleep when Jimmy does his rendition of Twelve Days of Christmas.
- "Krazy Kripples" - seen at the Stem Cell Research Benefit.
- "Die Hippie, Die" - seen accompanying the Mayor at City Hall.
- "The Return of Chef" - attends Chef's funeral.
- "Cartoon Wars Part I" - seen alongside the Mayor as townspeople bury their heads.
- "Night of the Living Homeless" - While attempting to save the boys, he got into a car accident, killing him.
- "Sexual Healing" - Cameo at Kenny's funeral.
- The second Mayor's aide is never referred to by name onscreen; he is only referred to as such through the intercom in "Volcano", where he describes himself as Johnson's replacement and has the same voice. In all other episodes, the Mayor only refers to aide Johnson by name. (Similarly, Janson's name has not been used in dialogue to date either.)