This page contains trivia for "T.M.I.". Remember, trivia must be factual, provable, and it is always best to cite your source for not-so-obvious trivia. If you would like to dispute a trivia point, please discuss it in the talk page.
- There was no chart showing the girls' height differentials.
- Cartman didn't get an iPad before this episode, but seems to have an iPhone 4.
- The T.M.I. formula is a spoof of B.M.I., the Body Mass Index, which uses a formula for measuring how fat you are that is rather complicated, and seems to have changed a few times over the years.
- In real life, T.M.I. is popular slang for "Too Much Information", which this episode provides in spades.
- Butters is seen naked and his penis is uncensored.
- One of the lesbians from "D-Yikes!" makes an appearance as one of the Anger Management group members.
- Bradley Biggle's name is not on either of the list of sizes. This is presumably because he is still away from earth visiting his father.
- In the scene where Randy explains the formula, several new, never-before-seen kids are seen in the classroom.
- The example read from the study sheet has measurements in both the imperial system and the metric system, which is highly unusual without converting the measurements to one system or the other.
- There are various formulas for T.M.I.:
- Randy Marsh:
- Surgeon General:
- Anger Therapist:
- When Randy Marsh runs on and attacks the surgeon general, he yells "putain d'menteur!", which translates from French as "fucking liar!"
- The Surgeon General's last name may be a spoof for "turn out".
- Tweek's penis size falls below the new average made by the Surgeon General.
- The first FedEx that was taken over was in Fairplay, CO. Fairplay is the town that South Park is based on.
- Butters may be uncircumcised, as he tells his penis to "come on out."
References to Popular Culture
- At the very beginning of the episode in the school cafeteria, Butters and the boys are discussing Arnold Schwarzenegger's love child scandal that made headlines the day before the episode aired. Butters mistakes him for the Terminator and his then-wife, Maria Shriver for Skeletor.
- One of the students' name on the list is Leroy Jenkins, a reference to a YouTube video where a World of Warcraft player yells "LEEEEEEEROOOOY JEEEENKIIINS!!!" at his monitor.
- One of the students name is "Adam Briggs", which is an Australian rapper's name.
- One of the students is named "Brock Sampson", which is a reference to Venture Brothers character "Brock Samson".
- One of the attendees of the anger management class is shown to be part of the Tea Party movement, which was gaining publicity around the time this episode aired. He makes reference to the "birther" conspiracy theory prominent among this group.
- Wayne D is seen wearing a Miami Heat basketball jersey representing LeBron James.
- The three men who appear in large trucks with lifts and a sports car outside Butter's home are references to the trope of men with a small penis compensating with large and flashy vehicles and items.
- The song Randy sings after the T.M.I. chart is officially changed sounds strikingly similar to "Can You Feel the Love Tonight" from Lion King.
Boys' Growth Spurt/Penis Lengths
|Name||Growth Spurt||Penis Length|
- At the beginning of the episode, Kenny is eating food from the cafeteria, even though he always brings a sandwich in a plastic bag and a bottle of water.
- Mitch Conner is mentioned but does not appear on-screen.
- Tuong Lu Kim returns after six years after his last speaking appearance, "Wing".
- Many minor characters' full names were revealed on the chart, including Damien, Timmy, DogPoo Petuski, Leroy, Bill Allen, and Fosse McDonald.
- Cartman's excuse "I'm not fat, I'm big boned", hasn't been used since "Jared Has Aides", 9 seasons ago.
- Cartman reads his growth spurt right the first time - 1.2 inches - but misremembers it later as 1.4 inches.
- Bridon Gueermo from "Elementary School Musical" is on the Fourth Graders penis sizes, although Bridon is in the Third Grade.
- Randy said his T.M.I was 6.3 inches, which he said was 0.8 inches above the national average, which would make the average 5.5 inches, but the FedEx chairwoman said the national average was 6 inches. This is probably because of their different T.M.I. ideas.
- On the actual penis size chart it says Cartman is 1.2 inches, but everyone sees it as 1.4.
- In the HD version of the episode, the names and numbers can be seen on Cartman's clipboard in the bathroom scene, however, these numbers differ from those on the final chart.
- The Anger Therapist's equation showing that small penis size correlates to anger is incorrect. It lacks an indication that the relationship is inverse, thus according to his calculation people with larger penises would be more angry.
- "FAQ Archive". southparkstudios.com (2011-05-25).