Strong Woman is the current vice principal of South Park Elementary. She made her debut appearance in the Season Twenty-One episode, "SUPER HARD PCness", where PC Principal develops conflicting, romantic feelings for her. Later, towards the end of the same episode, it is revealed that his feelings for her are reciprocated. As of "The Problem with a Poo", she is the mother of five PC babies.
As her name suggests, Strong Woman is a strong, independent woman, or at least she tries to be. Being a social justice warrior, like her co-worker, PC Principal, Strong Woman tries her best not to follow gender stereotypes and tries to keep others from potentially following them or supporting them as well. Strong Woman is not afraid to speak her mind and highly insists on doing things on her own. A desire that PC Principal unintentionally has trouble following, as his feelings for her make him want to act very chivalrous towards her. Strong Woman is also very blunt, harshly telling Kyle his anger towards Canada was ridiculous, despite being fond of him as a student. She is so obsessed with being strong and independent that she will often refuse to accept help even when she is in serious pain, such as when she goes into labor.
Strong Woman wears a long, dark purple skirt, and a loose, cotton, light purple jacket, with a dark pink shirt underneath it. She has blonde hair, styled into a messy bun. She also wears black, heeled shoes, light pink lipstick, and golden earrings. She also has blush heavily applied onto her cheeks.
- Strong Woman can overhead press 550 pounds/250 kilograms (excluding the bar), as seen in "Board Girls."
- The character model of Strong Woman is partially based on the recycled model of Ms. Stevenson from the Season 10 episode "Miss Teacher Bangs A Boy" (Season 10, Episode 10). The character model of Ms. Stevenson - and inadvertently Strong Woman - is based on Debra Jean Williams, a former Florida teacher whose arrest and trial for lewd and lascivious battery against a young male student was subject to widespread national media attention.
- "SUPER HARD PCness" - Introduced by PC Principal to the school during an assembly. Kyle comes to see her. PC Principal struggles with his feelings for her.
- "Splatty Tomato" - She goes to a restaurant to celebrate Butters being the "Student of the day" as an excuse to go on a date with PC Principal. PC Principal and her are found by the adults in a tent, having sexual intercourse.
- "The Problem with a Poo" - She is revealed to be pregnant as a result of her and PC Principal's affair, but refuses to continue her relationship with him lest people see her as weak for getting pregnant by her boss. She gives birth to quintuplets who are PC at birth, who she hides in her office. She does not admit who their father is and insists she was impregnated via in vitro fertilization.
- "Time To Get Cereal" - Evacuates the South Park Elementary students after ManBearPig attacks a student in the school's playground.
- "Buddha Box" - She, along with PC Principal, gets a Buddha Box to deal with the PC Babies and leaves them unsupervised.
- "Bike Parade" - Seen at the bike parade with her kids.
- "Board Girls" - Participates in the Strong Woman Competiton, lands in 2nd place after her ex-boyfriend now known to be Heather Swanson and becomes harassed by her.
- "Turd Burglars" - Seen at the women's meeting at Park County Community Center.
|South Park Elementary Staff|
|Richard Adler | Mr. Derp | Mr. Garrett | Mr. Mackey | Mr. Meryl | Mrs. Nelson | Mrs. Streibel | Mr. Venezuela | Mr. Wyland | Mitchell | Pearl | Recess Supervisor | Girls' Volleyball Coach | P.C. Principal | Strong Woman|
|Chef | Mr. Conners | Ms. Choksondik | Ms. Claridge | Ms. Crabtree | Ms. Ellen | Mr. Garrison | Mr. Marsh | Mr. Slave | Ms. Stevenson | Principal Victoria|