Catherine, better known as Strong Woman, is the current vice-principal of South Park Elementary, and the mother of the PC Babies. She made her debut appearance in the Season Twenty-One episode, "SUPER HARD PCness", where PC Principal develops conflicting, romantic feelings for her. Later, towards the end of the same episode, it is revealed that his feelings for her are reciprocated. As her name implies, she is a strong and independent woman.
Strong Woman, like her co-worker PC Principal, is a social justice warrior. She tries to not follow gender stereotypes and discourages people from believing in them or using them. She is also somewhat blunt, aggressively telling Kyle his anger towards Canada was ridiculous, despite liking him as a student.
Strong Woman wears a long, dark purple skirt, and a loose, cotton, light purple jacket, with a dark pink shirt underneath it. She has blonde hair, styled into a messy bun. She also wears black, heeled shoes, light pink lipstick, and golden earrings. She also has blush heavily applied onto her cheeks.
- Strong Woman can overhead press 550 pounds/250 kilograms (excluding the bar), as seen in "Board Girls." This is even higher than the real life world record, 476 pounds/216 kilograms set by Eddie Hall.
- The character model of Strong Woman is partially based on the recycled model of Ms. Stevenson from the Season Ten episode "Miss Teacher Bangs a Boy". The character model of Ms. Stevenson - and inadvertently Strong Woman - is based on Debra Jean Williams, a former Florida teacher whose arrest and trial for lewd and lascivious battery against a young male student was subject to widespread national media attention.
- "SUPER HARD PCness" - Introduced by PC Principal to the school during an assembly. Kyle comes to see her. PC Principal struggles with his feelings for her.
- "Splatty Tomato" - She goes to a restaurant to celebrate Butters being the "Student of the day" as an excuse to go on a date with PC Principal. PC Principal and her are found by the adults in a tent, having sexual intercourse.
- "The Problem with a Poo" - She is revealed to be pregnant as a result of her and PC Principal's affair, but refuses to continue her relationship with him lest people see her as weak for getting pregnant by her boss. She gives birth to quintuplets who are PC at birth, who she hides in her office. She does not admit who their father is and insists she was impregnated via in vitro fertilization.
- "Time To Get Cereal" - Evacuates the South Park Elementary students after ManBearPig attacks a student in the school's playground.
- "Buddha Box" - She, along with PC Principal, gets a Buddha Box to deal with the PC Babies and leaves them unsupervised.
- "Bike Parade" - Seen at the bike parade with her kids.
- "Board Girls" - Participates in the Strong Woman Competition, lands in 2nd place after her ex-boyfriend now known to be Heather Swanson, and becomes harassed by her.
- "Turd Burglars" - Seen at the women's meeting at Park County Community Center (cameo).
- "South ParQ Vaccination Special" - Seen waiting with the school faculty for vaccines from the boys. Later appeared at the end celebrating the end of the pandemic.
- ""South Park" Super Hard PCness (TV Episode 2017)". IMDb.com.
|South Park Elementary Staff|
|Coach Miles | Girls' Volleyball Coach | Herbert Garrison | Jose Venezuela | Mitchell | Mr. Derp | Mr. Garrett | Mr. Mackey | Mr. Meryl | Mr. Wyland | Mrs. Streibel | PC Principal | Pearl | Recess Supervisor | Richard Adler | Strong Woman|
|Jerome "Chef" McElroy | Mr. Conners | Ms. Choksondik | Miss. Claridge | Veronica Crabtree | Ms. Ellen | Nurse Gollum | Randy Marsh | Mrs. Nelson | Mr. Slave | Ms. Stevenson | Principal Victoria|