South Park Public Access is a television studio in South Park and is where the talk show Jesus and Pals is filmed. It made its first appearance in the Season One episode "Big Gay Al's Big Gay Boat Ride".
The outside of the building was first seen in "The Mexican Staring Frog of Southern Sri Lanka", where it is revealed that the ratings of Jesus and Pals have been beaten out by Jimbo and Ned's show Huntin' and Killin', which also airs on public access.
In "Jakovasaurs", the building is used for a game show between Jakov and Officer Barbrady in order to have Jakov and his family win so he can be sent to France and South Park can be rid of the Jakovasaurs.
In "Quintuplets 2000", this location is named "South Park School of Music". Here, Kenny receives vocal training from Mr. Romero, who in turn suggests Kenny to travel to Romania and further improve his skills.
It made its final appearance in "Fat Camp", which is also Jesus and Pal's final appearance.
The South Park Public Access is a simple one-floor brown building with dark brown roof.
- "Big Gay Al's Big Gay Boat Ride"
- "The Mexican Staring Frog of Southern Sri Lanka"
- "Quintuplets 2000"
- "Fat Camp"
- In Mandarin Chinese dub, the building has adopted three different names, namely:
- "耶穌與你攝影棚" (Pinyin: Yēsū yǔ nǐ shèyǐng péng, translation: Jesus and You Studio) in "The Mexican Staring Frog of Southern Sri Lanka".
- "南方公園攝影棚" (Pinyin: Nánfāng gōngyuán shèyǐng péng, lit. South Park Studio) in "Jakovasaurs".
- "正宗菲哥音樂教室" (Pinyin: Zhèngzōng fēi gē yīnyuè jiàoshì, translation: Chang Fei Authentic Music School) in "Quintuplets 2000".