- Not to be confused with Park County Police Station.
The station is run by Officer Barbrady and contains a jail cell as well as a desk where Barbrady is usually seen sitting, which is its role seen in most of its appearances.
The station makes its final appearance in the Season Eleven episode "The Snuke", where Cartman calls Officer Barbrady telling him that he believes the new student Baahir Hassan Abdul Hakeem is a terrorist. Since this episode, the South Park Police Station seems to have been replaced by the Park County Police Station as the main police station of the town.
In South Park: The Stick of Truth, the jail area in the larger Park County Station closely resembles the interior of the original police station seen here, which seemed to suggest that the new station was built over the old one despite them appearing to co-exist for five seasons. However, this room has not been seen in the show and the jail cell rooms seen there have looked different.
- "Cow Days" - Barbrady puts Tom and Mary in the jail cell, but he forgets about them, causing them to be eaten by rats.
- "Chef Aid" - Chef is put in jail after he is unable to pay the Mr. Big Record Producer his settlement.
- "Cartman Joins NAMBLA" - Herbert Garrison and a pedophile named Tony are put in jail after trying to hang out with Cartman.
- "Toilet Paper" - Butters turns himself in for TP's Mrs. Streibel's house, even though he wasn't the one who did it.
- "Die Hippie, Die" - Cartman is put in jail for holding a group of hippies hostage in his basement.
- "The Snuke" - Cartman calls Officer Barbrady to tell him that he thinks the new student is a terrorist.