The South Park Elementary cafeteria is a common location within South Park Elementary for many scenes and is frequently where an episode will begin. It first appears in the Season One episode, "Cartman Gets an Anal Probe".
- This section is incomplete, you can help by
- "Cartman Gets an Anal Probe" - Wendy gives Stan a note, before the boys tell Chef about the Visitors taking Ike.
- "Weight Gain 4000" - The boys speak to Chef about Kathie Lee Gifford.
- "An Elephant Makes Love to a Pig" - Terrance Mephesto confronts the boys about the science project. Chef advises the boys to make Kyle's Elephant and Fluffy have sex.
- "Death" - Chef refuses to help the boys with their assisted suicide problem.
- "Pinkeye" - Principal Victoria berates Cartman for his Adolf Hitler costume.
- "Damien" - The boys make fun of Damien Thorn, who tears up the cafeteria in response.
- "Tom's Rhinoplasty" - The boys and Chef discuss Ms. Ellen.
- "Mecha-Streisand" - Leonard Maltin speaks with Chef about Barbra Streisand.
- "Chef Aid" - Cartman sings "Stinky Britches", which Chef instantly recognizes as his song, setting up the plot of the Alanis Morissette copyright lawsuit.
- "Spookyfish" - Chef serves Halloween-themed lunch to the Boys, but they need help on putting a stop to Spookyfish's murdering of people.
- "The Succubus" - The boys attempt to ask Chef for help with Cartman's eye problem, only to find out that he quit and was replaced by Mr. Derp, whom the boys disliked, except for Cartman.
- "Sexual Harassment Panda" - The students only get lumpy potatoes for lunch due to cuts in school funding.
- "Chef Goes Nanners" - Stan and Kyle attempted to ask the Islam-converted Chef for some advice for their debate club about why the South Park Flag should not be changed, only to be denied food and advice due to Chef thinking the boys were being racist.
- "Fat Camp" - Chef sings "The Prostitute Song" to educate the children on prostitution.
- "Jared Has Aides" - Cartman, Kyle, and Stan fatten Butters up for his "Before" picture to be used in the Subway ad campaign by overfeeding him in the cafeteria.
- "Bebe's Boobs Destroy Society" - The girls reject Bebe and call her a slut on account of the attention her male peers give her for her breasts.
- "Casa Bonita" - Kyle, Butters, Stan, and Kenny are discussing the former's upcoming birthday party at Casa Bonita as Cartman sadly accepts the fact that he can't go.
- "The Return of Chef" - The boys notice a strange change in Chef's personality, which was caused by the Super Adventure Club brainwashing him to become a pedophile.
- "The List" - Butters delivers the news of the girls creating a list of the male fourth graders ranking their cuteness.
- "Elementary School Musical" - "Everyone is Special" is performed by the entire school minus the four main boys, in reference to High School Musical.
- "The Ring" - The boys stare in awe at Kenny and his new girlfriend.
- "Fatbeard" - Cartman gives news about the surge of Somalian pirates as a new lease on life.
- "Insheeption" - Wendy expresses concern over Stan's hoarding problem.
- "T.M.I." - Butters is excitedly discussing Arnold Schwarzenegger's baby scandal until Cartman arrives screaming.
- "1%" - Cartman rushes into the cafeteria and accuses the other 99% of the students of excluding him, interrupting the gossip of Butters.
- "Butterballs" - Butters comes to lunch with a black eye, igniting concern in the four boys, but Butters refuses to reveal who did it.
- "Going Native" - Cartman delivers the news of Butters beating up Scott Malkinson.
- "Gluten Free Ebola" - Stan, Kyle, and Cartman fight against Clyde, Craig, Jimmy, and Token in one of the deleted scenes.
- "Truth and Advertising" - Stan fights against Kyle for PC information.
- "Douche and a Danish" - Cartman and Heidi Turner perform "Let's Come Together As a School".
- "Tegridy Farms" - Cartman and Butters try to advertise vaping.
- "Let Them Eat Goo" - The cafeteria starts serving plant-based meals.
- "Basic Cable" - Scott Malkinson speaks to the boys about Sophie Gray.
- "The Pandemic Special" - The cops monitor the kids when they have a social-distanced lunch.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.