It appears totally changed in the Season Twenty-Two episode "The Scoots". Besides the Halloween decorations, the building's name has been changed from "Park County Community Center" to "South Park Community Center" and the parking zone has been eliminated.
The exterior of the center is an rectangle shaped building painted yellow with red stripes near the top and a sign displaying it to be the "Park County Community Center", or "South Park Community Center" in "The Scoots". The door is in the center of the building.
Rooftop: The rooftop appeared in "Night of the Living Homeless". It had rooftop fans and various other bric a brac.
Scouts Hall: The Scouts Hall is seen in "Cripple Fight". It has tables arranged in an 90 'E' shape and has many decorations littered around. Big Gay Al was the scoutmaster until he was fired for his sexual preference. Mr. Grazier then took over, however he was a pedophile and took naked photographs of the scouts.
Main Hall: The Main Hall appeared in three episodes, "Two Days Before the Day After Tomorrow", "Grey Dawn" and "Cartoon Wars Part I". It had a television set, bleachers and emergency supplies. Flanking the entrance are a bulletin board and a trophy case.
- "Death" - Sheila Broflovski meets with other people in town, in order to boycott Terrance and Phillip.
- "Cripple Fight" - The scout meetings happen here.
- "Red Hot Catholic Love" - A psychiatrist speaks to the boys about Father Maxi's behaviour.
- "Grey Dawn" - The seniors in town hold a meeting here to discuss their problems.
- "Good Times with Weapons" - A meeting is held here after Eric Cartman walks naked on stage during an action.
- "Goobacks" - The rednecks rally over the goobacks taking their jobs.
- "Die Hippie, Die" - Cartman describes his plan to rid South Park of the hippie infestation; it then serves as a strategy center, with computers, maps and monitors setup to track the progress of the Hippie Digger.
- "Two Days Before the Day After Tomorrow" - The town gathers together here to escape the perceived threat of global warming.
- "Cartoon Wars Part I" - People talk on what to do to not see an episode of Family Guy with Muhammad.
- "Mystery of the Urinal Deuce" - The town discuss what caused 9/11.
- "Night of the Living Homeless" - Used as a fortress against the homeless looking for spare change.
- "Major Boobage" - The town speak about the cheesing epidemic.
- "Margaritaville" - Randy uses this as a meeting place to speak about the economy.
- "The F Word" - Big Gay Al speaks about the word "fag".
- "200" - The town discuss how to deal with the celebrities.
- "It's a Jersey Thing" - Randy lectures the town about the spread of New Jersey.
- "Broadway Bro Down" - The boys go swimming here.
- "Reverse Cowgirl" - Eric Cartman leads a protest with the townspeople about the Toilet Safety Administration.
- "A Nightmare on Face Time" - Hosted the "Monster Mash Halloween Party".
- "Informative Murder Porn" - The children have a meeting about their parents addiction to crime drama and Minecraft.
- "Gluten Free Ebola" - Townsfolk learn how dangerous gluten is from USDA representative John Garner.
- "Handicar" - The taxi drivers meet to discuss Handi Car.
- "The City Part of Town" - The City Council speak to the McCormicks about SoDoSoPa.
- "Safe Space" - The charity diner happens here.
- "Wieners Out" - Gerald briefly joins the memberberry addiction group.
- "Douche and a Danish" - Randy explains to Mr. Garrison about the Memberberries' connection to his campaign.
- "Oh, Jeez" - The townspeople watch the 2016 election results here.
- "Sons A Witches" - Chip Duncan, as a witch, flies over the community center and starts to launch jack o' lanterns at citizens during their fundraiser.
- "Splatty Tomato" - Officer Bright speaks to the town about Mr. Garrison.
- "The Scoots" - Harrison Yates holds a meeting here speaking about the E-Scooter trick-or-treaters.
- "Nobody Got Cereal?" - A town meeting is hold here on the subject "When should I start to worry?"
- "Buddha Box" - The Psychiatrist leads a focus group on dealing with anxiety.
As part of the quest to recruit the Goth Kids, the New Kid is instructed to take a "Fuck the Conformists" sign into the community center. The town are speaking about the new Taco Bell being built. Randy tries unsuccessfully to speak to everyone about the Visitors he and the New Kid saw.
After the meeting, the New Kid tries to put the sign up but is stopped by Randy, who explains to him about the Taco Bell and instructs him to go and investigate. Before the New Kid leaves, Randy teaches him the Sneaky Squeaker.
When the New Kid returns with the information, Randy agrees to let him take a picture of the "Fuck the Conformists" sign.
Mr. Mackey can be found here, where he sends the New Kid on a quest to take his computer to his storage locker. Once this is done, he friends him.
- Mr. Adams - Can be friended after PTA Problems is complete.
- Mr. Garrison - Can be friended after PTA Problems is complete.
- Principal Victoria - Can be friended after PTA Problems is complete.
- Sheila Broflovski - Can be friended after PTA Problems is complete.
- Mr. Mackey - Friends you after completing Wasted Cache.
- Vamporko - Found in the basketball court by the community center.
- Gophermon - Found in the far left bathroom stall.
- Cheese Helmet - Can be purchased off Mr. Mackey.
- Cheese Costume - Can be purchased off Mr. Mackey.
- Cheese Gloves - Can be purchased off Mr. Mackey.
- Rod of Major Boobage - Can be purchased off Mr. Mackey.
- Batdadarang - Can be purchased off Mr. Mackey.
In To Catch a Coon, The Coon is finally found here, where Mitch Conner confronts the Freedom Pals and a fight ensues. This fight is difficult, since Mitch Conner continues to cheat throughout the fight. After he is defeated, he is taken to the Freedom Pals base.
One of Mr. Adams' headshots can be pinned on the noticeboard at the back.
- Mr. Hankey - Found in one of the girls' toilet cubicles after being blasted out the toilet (Sandblaster required).
- Room for One More - Found in one of the Men's toilet cubicles. (Timefart Pause Required).
- Arcane Eye Mask - Found on a tree to the left of the building.
- Hot Bot Helmet - Found in the yellow chest on top of the community centre. (Timefart Pause required).
- Hot Bot Suit - Found in the yellow chest on top of the community centre. (Timefart Pause required).
- Randy's Colon Creation - Found after blasting he blockage in the men's toilet. Required to make the Necrotic Idol.