South Park Asskicker was a fighting game.
The player must use one of nine playable characters and fight off the other eight in a best-of-three tournament. Upon victory, the character will use a finishing move (known as "Calamity") to behead or obliterate their opponent.
During the tournament, the player will encounter Tweek Tweak as a secret level.
- "Firefart" - Flames fart on the opponent.
- "Cheesy Poofs" - Throws a bag of Cheesy Poofs.
- "Sumo Stomper" - Dress up as a sumo wrestler and crushed the opponent.
- "Stuka Bombing" - Calamity move. Cartman dresses up as Adolf Hitler and summons a WWII aircraft, dropping bombs on the opponent.
- "David Star Shuriken" - Throws a shuriken shaped like the Star of David.
- "Mr. Hankey Whip" - Flings a whip with Mr. Hankey as its head.
- "Kyle's Pet" - Crushes the opponent with his elephant.
- "Creepy Chainsaw" - Calamity move. Kyle beheads the opponent with a chainsaw.
- "Horde of Rats" - Summons a horde of rats.
- "Lightning Bolt" - Casts a lightning strike on himself, damaging the opponent if standing too close.
- "Death Comes From Behind" - Summons the grim reaper.
- "Vomit" - Throws up on the opponent.
- "M16" - Fires an M16 rifle.
- "Guitar Smasher" - Pummels the opponent with an electric guitar.
- "Spookyfish!" - Beheads the opponent with the Spookyfish.
- "Evil Minions" - Summons a group of Chaos Hamsters.
- "Loo Loo Song" - Sings "I've Got Some Apples", damaging the opponent if standing too close.
- "Chaos Lightning Bolt" - Turns into Professor Chaos and shoots a lightning bolt.
- "General Disarray" - Summons General Disarray to torch the opponent.
- "Spank" - Lunges a spatula.
- "Sing With Me"
- "Darth Chef" - Turns into Darth Chef and swings a saber spatula, damaging the opponent if standing too close.
- "On Fire" - Pours a can of flammable liquid, then lighting it up on the opponent.
- "Purse, Purse, Purse"
- "Mr. Hat, Help Me!" - Throws Mr. Hat onto the opponent.
- "Mr. Slave, Save Me!" - Summons Mr. Slave.
- "Surprise" - Pulls off a mask, revealing to be Lemmiwinks.
- "Holy Fist"
- "Slight Healing" - Heals for a small amount of HP.
- "Santa's Gift" - Summons Santa Claus, crushing on the opponent.
- "Skull Throw" - Throws a skull.
- "Black Dogs" - Summons a group of hellish dogs.
- "Saddamity" - Summons Saddam Hussein.
- "Satan Britney" - Dresses up as Britney Spears and dances.
- The game mechanics and quotes are derived from the Mortal Kombat franchise.
- There is a typo on Chef's grave where it pronounces it as "Cheff".
- List of episode references:
- Cartman's Sumo Stomper move is a reference to his sumo wrestler appearance in "Tweek vs. Craig".
- Kyle's calamity move is a reference to "Pinkeye".
- Kenny's lightning bolt is a reference to Kenny being struck by lightning in "Rainforest Shmainforest".
- Stan's calamity move involves the titular character from "Spookyfish".
- Satan's calamity move involves a schoolgirl costume, featured in "Hell on Earth 2006".
- The Darth Chef appeared in "The Return of Chef".
- As Jesus is executing the Slight Healing move, he will quote "This is the most crucial and serious time... of all history." from "Damien".
- When Mrs. Garrison summons Mr. Slave, she will call out "You go to hell and you die!", a phrase heard in "Cartman Gets an Anal Probe" and "Summer Sucks".