Early press details suggested an April 4, 2011 release, but it was later pushed to April 26, presumably to tie in closer with the Season 15 premiere.
This front cover's primary color is a dark red with a hint of orange. It depicts Cartman dressed as the Coon and running at Kenny, Kenny running towards the camera and exposing the chest of his Mysterion costume in classic superhero fashion, and Stan and Kyle watching the two. Cthulhu is shown in the background behind the South Park sign. All of this is in reference to the Coon and Friends saga. The back cover depicts Cartman, Stan and Kenny in their normal garb alongside Sheila Broflovski and "Kyley-B" from "It's a Jersey Thing".
The title of the season is at the bottom instead of the top for the first time since Season 9.
- "Sexual Healing"
- "The Tale of Scrotie McBoogerballs"
- "Medicinal Fried Chicken"
- "You have 0 Friends"
- "Crippled Summer"
- "Poor and Stupid"
- "It's a Jersey Thing"
- "Coon 2: Hindsight"
- "Mysterion Rises"
- "Coon vs. Coon and Friends"
- "Crème Fraiche"
- Deleted Scenes
- Mini-Audio Commentaries with Trey Parker and Matt Stone on all episodes
- Bonus episode: "The Coon"
It was confirmed on February 11, 2011 at the South Park Studios FAQ all fourteen episodes will be included on the set, but was confirmed that the uncensored versions of "200" and "201" will appear in the DVD set. However, it confirmed the DVD set would feature deleted scenes and audio commentaries.
Later reports indicated the episode "201" will be censored as in the broadcast version, as will the majority of the audio commentary. It remains unknown whether "200" will appear in an uncensored or censored form, and it is also unknown whether this change will be in both formats, as the original report only referred to the Blu-Ray, though it is extremely unlikely there would be a difference between the two home video releases.
The Season 13 episode "The Coon" was also included as a 'bonus episode' due to it's relation to the season's second story arc "Coon 2: Hindsight", "Mysterion Rises" and "Coon vs. Coon and Friends", which form a sequel trilogy to the original episode by the reappearances of the characters of The Coon and Mysterion.
thumb|300px|right|All Deleted Scenes of Season 14Unlike the Season 13 DVD, no titles appear between the scenes - however, they seem to be in chronological order. Of additional note, not all were animated - two of them were only animatics.
- The Tale of Scrotie McBoogerballs (Alternate Opening): Principal Victoria informs the teachers and parents The Catcher in the Rye is no longer on the banned book list. Stephen Stotch and Sarah Valmer question the decision, but Mr. Mackey claims the kids will be mature enough to handle it in context. The scene then cuts away to Cartman, Stan, Kyle, Kenny, Butters, Ike and Jimmy playing a game of Mad Libs using various obscene terms, aside Butters who uses "rainbows".
- The Tale of Scrotie McBoogerballs (Alternate Ending): Instead of killing the Kardashians, the man is seen saying "Kill the Situation, Kill the Situation" and there is a shootout. Snooki also appears with exasperated cartoon breasts but she is portrayed as a human and not a creature.
- Medicinal Fried Chicken: Cartman throws a fit in the classroom, knocking Rebecca out of her desk and throwing things about and Mr. Garrison angrily sends him Mr. Mackey's office.
- You Have 0 Friends: Kyle begs Butters to friend him, which refuses, leading to additional 'Mad Friends' podcasts with Cartman and an extended version of the scene from the finished episode where Kyle comes to him asking for help. He refuses to tell Kyle "insider secrets", but offers to help Kyle out.
- 201: Cartman begins speaking to those offscreen about how he has been lied to and he turned to the only people he felt he would trust, panning out to a tea party with Peter Panda, Clyde Frog, Polly Prissy Pants and Rumpelstiltskin. His mother comes and informs them they have to evacuate, but Cartman angrily begins questioning her on his father, along with Mitch Conner. She tries to stall the issue but Cartman notes his teacher already told him everything. She cries it wasn't her idea to lie while the dolls all inform her she's a bad mother and Cartman leaves.
- It's a Jersey Thing: Stan is outside behind his house when he notices movement in the bushes. It turns out to be a Snooki, and Stan is relieved to discover it's "a scared mutant pig or something" and offers it candy, coaxing it out and telling it he won't hurt it. He then invites it into the house.
200 has all dialouge uncensored, including Muhammad's name, although it still has the image of Muhammad censored. 201 appears as it did when it first aired. As a result, Muhammad and his name, the end speeches as well as the swearing are still censored. The only difference is that during the end speeches music can now be heard in the backround, where as originally it was just a lobg, raw audio bleep. "200" and "201" have been removed from many of the Season 14 DVD sets, despite packaging saying otherwise. This includes sets sold to Australia, Germany and the UK, among other countries.
- ↑ "South Park - 'The Complete 14th Season' Formally Announced; Seems it Really IS Complete!". tvshowsondvd.com (2011-02-07).
- ↑ "My Two Cents - Archived Posts (5/2/11 - 4/7/11)". thedigitalbits.com (2011-04-18).