Skeeter's Bar and Cocktails is the town bar in South Park. It seems to be the favorite hangout place as most of the men in town can be seen there throughout the day. Some of the regulars include Randy, Gerald, Jimbo, Ned, Skeeter, Stuart, and various groups of rednecks throughout town. The Bar varies in attendance as sometimes it can be pretty packed while in other times it is almost empty. The bar never used to have a name until season 11 when it was changed to "Skeeter's Bar and Cocktails", implying that Skeeter most likely owns it now.
The inside of the bar has changed in appearance over time. It used to be very plain with just the bar and a few round tables scattered around. It now has comfortable booths to sit at as well as a juke box.
The Bartender can be seen as one of the "rednecks" at the meeting in "Goobacks".
- "Damien" - Jesus confronts the town about the changed bets.
- "Cartman's Mom is a Dirty Slut" - Cartman speaks to Mr. Garrison about his father's identity.
- "Ike's Wee Wee" - Mr. Mackey comes here after getting fired.
- "Cow Days" - The Boys get Cartman to ride a mechanical bull.
- "Jakovasaurs" - Mayor McDaniels comes here to get people's views on the Jakovasaurs.
- "Sexual Harassment Panda" - Peetie the Sexual Harassment Panda comes here after being fired, and is kicked out again.
- "Hooked on Monkey Fonics" - Mr. Cotswolds comes here to speak to the dads about their children's treatment of his children.
- "Something You Can Do with Your Finger" - Randy is made fun of for being in The Ghetto Avenue Boys.
- "The Wacky Molestation Adventure" - The police raid the bar after molestation charges.
- "It Hits the Fan" - The guys watch Cop Drama here.
- "Cripple Fight" - Stuart and Randy discuss the scout leader.
- "Here Comes the Neighborhood" - The guys berate the "richers" for getting a drink at the bar.
- "The New Terrance and Phillip Movie Trailer" - The boys try to watch the Terrance and Phillip trailer here, but are kicked out for being underage.
- "South Park is Gay!" - Mr. Garrison confront the men about their metrosexuality.
- "Butt Out" - Rob Reiner plans how to stop smoking here.
- "The Return of Chef" - Ms. Garrison comes to tell everyone that Chef is back.
- "Cartoon Wars Part I" - Randy watches the news that Family Guy will air uncensored.
- "With Apologies to Jesse Jackson" - The town watch Randy's Wheel of Fortune.
- "More Crap" - Randy and Jimbo tell the guys about Randy's massive crap.
- "W.T.F." - Mr. Conners berates the rednecks for thinking the Wrestling Takedown Federation is real wrestling.
- "It's a Jersey Thing" - The men find Snooki.
- "Insecurity" - The men speak to the Old Farmer about the UPS man.
- "The Cissy" - Brandon Carlile speaks to Nelson about Lorde.
- "Handicar" - The men discover the return of Wacky Races.
- "Where My Country Gone?" - Mr. Garrison sings Where Has My Country Gone?.
- "Tweek x Craig" - Thomas Tucker questions why his son had to be gay.
- "Naughty Ninjas" - Skeeter refuses service to a cop.
- "Truth and Advertising" - Randy rants about being priced out of town.
- "Member Berries" - Randy and Stephen discuss Memberberries.
- "The Damned" - Gerald discovers Freja Ollegard has killed herself.
- "Fort Collins" - Gerald sits in horror as his internet history will soon be public.
- "A Boy And A Priest" - The men find out the church has reopened.
- "Shots!!!" - The parents confront Big Mesquite Murph about Cartman.
- Skeeter - Complete "Rats in the Cellar".
- Bartender - Complete "Rats in the Cellar".
- Stuart McCormick - Can be friended next to the bar.
- Flowerpotamus - Found on a shelf at the back of the bar.
- Bar Darts - Complete "Rats in the Cellar".
- Simon - Located on the roof of the bar (Fartkour required)
- Steve Black - Can be found here on Day 4 after The Thin White Line is completed.
- Linda Black - Can be found here on Day 4 after The Thin White Line is completed.
- Roger Donavon - Can be selfied after the New Kid gives him a business card.
- Skeeter - Can be selfied behind the bar.
- Aged Cheese - Can be found on the roof. Needed to craft a Cheesy Shrimparito for Medicinal Fried Fiasco.
- Memberberry Farms Juicer Crank - Found in a dumpster next to the bar. Operates the juicer at Memberberry Farms.
Can be found behind the door at the back of the bar.