This page contains trivia for "Skank Hunt". Remember, trivia must be factual, provable, and it is always best to cite your source for not-so-obvious trivia. If you would like to dispute a trivia point, please discuss it in the talk page.
- This is the first time Mr. Mackey is shown without his glasses.
- The sub-plot of this episode equates quitting social media websites i.e. Twitter, with actual suicide. In addition, destroying someone's electronic devices is equated with murder.
- Kenny and Jimmy are revealed to have been in a relationship, although not with who. They are seen crying in the hallway with the other boys.
- Heidi Turner's appearance has changed to include a red hat. She is one of the few girls at South Park Elementary to wear a hat.
- A deleted storyboard shows the girls learning the fact that the troll wasn't actually Cartman as they originally suspected, but deciding to still go through with their plan anyway.
- Craig and Tweek are the only couple at South Park Elementary that stay together since they are a same-sex couple and therefore don't have any girlfriends to break up with.
- Bebe, Sally Turner, Jenny Simons, and Lola were the only ones part of the popular girls' clique who weren't seen handing breakup notes.
References to Popular Culture
- The Boston song "Smokin'" is playing during the Skankhunt42 trolling montage.
- The song "Steal My Sunshine" by Len is played during Gerald Broflovski's morning walk.
- The song "Gortoz A Ran" by Denez Prigent and Lisa Gerrard that is played during the closing scene where the girls give the boys their break-up notes is the same music played during the closing scene of the 2001 movie Black Hawk Down, directed by Ridley Scott.
- The scene where Heidi Turner throws her phone off the bridge is a reference to the two bridge scenes in the 1946 movie It's A Wonderful Life, starring James Stewart.[Discussion Needed]
- In Ike's room, there is a poster of Telltale: Minecraft Story Mode.
- Bebe's room features a poster of "Twerpz" dolls hung on the wall. This is a parody of the Bratz dolls.
- Ike can be seen playing Minecraft in his computer.
- The scene where Heidi Turner throws her phone off the bridge, is the same bridge Bradley attempts suicide in "Cartman Sucks".
- Wendy breaks up with Stan for the third time in this episode, the first being in "Raisins" and the second time in "Go Fund Yourself".
- The following relationships are revealed to have been dissolved in this episode, many of which are referenced for the first time by the mass break-up :
- Annie Knitts and Daniel Tanner
- Red and Kevin Stoley
- Emily and Jason
- Kal and Brimmy
- Bebe Stevens and Clyde Donovan
- An unnamed kindergarten boy and unnamed kindergarten girl
- Nelly and Francis
- Nichole Daniels and Token Black
- Wendy Testaburger and Stan Marsh
- An unknown girl (possibly Tammy) and Kenny McCormick
- Only Wendy, Nichole, and Red were seen with their boyfriends prior to this episode.
- The Danish Freja Ollegard is shown have normal features rather than the mix of American and Canadian features Danes were portrayed with in "Canada on Strike".
- When the boys are shown walking through the woods and the sun is shining on them, Jimmy 's crutches don't have a shadow.
- During the break up scene when Wendy walks up to Stan, her gloves are on, but when she hands him the break up note, her gloves are off.
- Towards the end of the episode, when Stan is walking down the hall before seeing Wendy, Kenny is laying on the floor in front of the lockers, with his arm and note slightly ahead of Stan's feet. When the camera moves behind Wendy as she stops walking, Kenny and his note are now behind Stan and he is in the space between the lockers.
- When the boys are smashing Eric's electronics, Kyle, Clyde, and Butters appear to be just hitting the table.
- On Cartman's Xbox One controller, the Xbox button is angled in the wrong direction.
- During the school meeting, Richard Adler is seen with his younger, flashback appearance from "Mysterion Rises".
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.