- For other uses, see Scott (disambiguation).
They first appeared in "It Hits the Fan" as two HBC Network employees.
Jared first introduces Scott and Tyler to The Boys, who initially thought he was talking about "AIDS" the disease. When the rest of the townspeople in South Park make the same mistake, Scott and Tyler are both seen comforting Jared and telling him that they are probably just jealous that they don't have their own aides. Scott works as his personal trainer and Tyler is his dietitian.
Scott has blonde hair and blonde eyebrows. He wears a gray business suit with a light purple undershirt, dark purple tie, gray pants, and black shoes. He has a whistle hanging from his neck.
Tyler has red hair and red eyebrows. He wears a gray-greenish business suit with a yellow undershirt, light green tie, gray-greenish pants, and black shoes. He has a timer hanging from his neck.
- "It Hits the Fan" - Appear as two HBC employees.
- "Jared Has Aides" - Appear as Jared Fogle's aides.
- "AWESOM-O" - Appear as two of the Catamount Pictures Producers.
- ""South Park" Jared Has Aides (TV episode 2002)". IMDb.com.