- For other uses, see Sally (disambiguation).
Sally Turner, also referred to as Powder, was first seen in "Rainforest Shmainforest" as part of the Getting Gay With Kids choir, but has been seen in the South Park Elementary fourth grade class ever since. Sally worked with Kenny McCormick on the egg science project in "Follow That Egg!". As of later seasons, she appears to have been demoted to a background character.
Sally has similar hair and clothes to two other females in her class, most notably Red and Wendy. She wears a navy blue sweater and sea green trousers, as many of her female classmates do. Her hair is similar to that of Red's, except that Sally lacks bangs, and she has a pink clip tying her hair back on the right.
It is possible she wears a bra, despite her age, and stuffs it. However, chances are she doesn't, as Cartman and the others on the Sexy Action News squad in "Quest for Ratings" claimed they should "make up stories of kids and present it on the news".
In her first appearance she wore a normal sweater, though she wears one with a pouch in all of her appearances afterward. The pouch was initially yellow, but episodes in Season Five and on depict it as being bright pink. When she was into the "whore" fad in "Stupid Spoiled Whore Video Playset", she wore a lavender crop-top and a matching skirt and shoes. Sally was unique, being the only child character with red eyebrows, but in recent seasons they have become black, matching the other children.
A version of Sally with grey hair appeared in South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut, it is not known if this was Sally. It was likely a different character entirely as Sally is used as a character model for crowd scenes.
In the episode "Something You Can Do with Your Finger", she appears with her mother; who is stopped by the security guards.
Social Standing in General
She is commonly seen with the popular girls "clique", signifying her social status as well as confirming her position as a popular girl.
- Sally is one of the few children who doesn't have black eyebrows, but rather red ones.
- "Rainforest Shmainforest" - First appearance as part of the Getting Gay With Kids choir. She was partnered with Stan Marsh.
- South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut - She was seen singing and dancing to "Kyle's Mom's a Bitch" along with Eric Cartman and the others.
- "Hooked on Monkey Fonics" - She appeared for a brief second, at the party.
- "World Wide Recorder Concert" - She was part of the recorder concert.
- "Cartman's Silly Hate Crime 2000" - She was on the sledding team with Bebe, Lizzy, and Esther.
- "Something You Can Do with Your Finger" - She appeared shopping at the mall with her mom.
- "Cartmanland" - She was seen riding the rides.
- "Proper Condom Use" - She was part of the group of girls fighting the boys, in order to protect themselves from STDs.
- "The Death Camp of Tolerance"- Seen at the camp only when the boys first arrive.
- "Stupid Spoiled Whore Video Playset" - She appeared with the other girls, in the group, at the store, and in the pool with Heidi Turner. This is also her first speaking role.
- "Quest for Ratings" - She appeared on the television, as part of the news show, and was reported to stuff her bra.
- "Marjorine" - Seen standing in the crowd when Butters faked his death.
- "Follow That Egg!" - She was partnered up with Kenny for the egg assignment. Referred to as "Powder".
- "Bloody Mary" -Seen sitting in the classroom.
- "ManBearPig"-Seen in the auditorium.
- "Pandemic" - She appeared for a brief second, at the shopping district with Lola.
- "Eek, A Penis!" - Seen in hallways; background only.
- "Breast Cancer Show Ever" - Seen watching the fight; background only.
- "The Tale of Scrotie McBoogerballs" - Seen buying Butters Novel, The Tale of Scrotie McBoogerballs.
- "Funnybot" - Seen in hallways in the background.
- "City Sushi" - Seen at the school assembly.
- "Bass to Mouth" - Seen in the school hallways in the background.
- "The Poor Kid" - Seen in the hallway.
- "Cash For Gold" - Seen in the background on the playground with brown hair.
- "Faith Hilling" - Seen in the memeing class with the other 4th Grade students.
- "Butterballs" - Seen in the background in the hallways.
- "Cartman Finds Love" - Seen in the background on the playground.
- "Skank Hunt" - Conspires with her fellow female classmates to get back at the boys for Skankhunt42's wrongdoings.
- "Douche and a Danish" - Seen in the battle between the girls and the boys.
- "Oh, Jeez" - Seen at the school assembly.
- "Put It Down - Sings Put It Down with the other students.
- "A Boy And A Priest" - Seen skating at Clyde's party.
- "The Problem with a Poo" - Seen at the school assembly.
- "Buddha Box" - Seen in the corridor.
- "Let Them Eat Goo" - Seen in the cafeteria.
- "Tegridy Farms Halloween Special" - Seen at the school assembly.
- "Board Girls" - Seen at the school assembly and at the Board Girls Gaming Club.
- "Basic Cable" - Seen in the school bus.