- For other uses, see Ryan (Disambiguation).
Ryan Valmer is Jimmy Valmer's father and Sarah Valmer's husband. He is the Chief of the Fire Department for the City Council in South Park. Mr. Valmer appears first in the episode, "Krazy Kripples" along with Mrs. Valmer as they suspect that Jimmy has joined a gang.
Ryan wears a blue shirt with a greenish-blue tie, underneath a red sweater with a blue and orange diamond pattern at the bottom. He also wears dark green trousers. His hair is brown, and he seems to have a slight double chin.
Ryan is shown to be very concerned for Jimmy's welfare, asking him if he joined a gang when he hears rumors that Jimmy is involved in a gang society in "Krazy Kripples". Ryan seems to be rather nosy, as in "Up the Down Steroid", he kept poking into Jimmy's room, asking if he was masturbating. He also seems to be clueless for in "Night of the Living Homeless", he suggests giving the homeless designer sleeping bags and makeovers so they'll be easier to look at. Ryan and his wife both believe that their son's disability is a punishment from God, as they used to make fun of disabled children while in high school. He is occasionally rather inattentive as in "Funnybot", he paid almost no mind to Jimmy's plight about the Comedy Awards' failure until accidentally giving him a "What, what" in an obviously confused manner.
He is Sarah's husband. While they haven't been seen interacting often, we can assume they have a stable marriage, as they have not been seen fighting.
He is Jimmy's father. He is often seen ignoring Jimmy when he tries to speak with him, however, in "Krazy Kripples", he was shown to care deeply about his son's well-being.
- "Krazy Kripples" - He and his wife are worried that Jimmy will get killed if he stays in the gang.
- "South Park is Gay!" - Seen as a metrosexual.
- "Up the Down Steroid" - Ask Jimmy if he is masturbating in his room.
- "Erection Day" - Finds out that Jimmy is getting erections in the classroom.
- "Cartoon Wars Part I" - Seen in the crowd at the town's meeting.
- "Mystery of the Urinal Deuce"
- "Night of the Living Homeless" - He comes up with the idea to give the homeless all designer sleeping bags and makeovers.
- "Eat, Pray, Queef" - Seen among the male singers performing "Queef Free".
- "Pinewood Derby" - Seen at the Pinewood Derby.
- "The Magic Bush"
- "Stunning and Brave" - Seen at the student/parent/teacher assembly.
- "Where My Country Gone?"
- "Naughty Ninjas" - During the protest song "Fuck tha Police", where he flips off the South Park police force for being racist.
- "PC Principal Final Justice"- Seen at the gun show.
- "Member Berries" - Seen watching the volleyball game.
- "Skank Hunt" - Seen at the school assembly.
- "The Damned" - Seen at Skeeter's Wine Bar.
- "Wieners Out" - Seen at the community center in the Memberberries addiction meeting.
- "Douche and a Danish" - Seen at the addiction meeting for those addicted to Memberberries.
- "The End of Serialization as We Know It" - Seen socializing in the street after the internet was reset.
- "Put It Down" - Seen at the school assembly.
- "Franchise Prequel" - Participates in a meeting with the other parents. Later asks Mark Zuckerberg to leave the Valmer Residence when he lounges around their home.
- "Sons A Witches" - he is picked up by Gerald, Stuart, and Roger to go to the Annual Halloween Event.
- "Dead Kids"- Seen when Sharon calls the other parents together to speak about school shootings. Later seen when Randy sings.
- "A Boy And A Priest" - Seen walking to church to find it isn't open.
- "The Problem with a Poo" - Seen as part of the City Council. Later watches Mr. Hankey leave South Park.
- "Nobody Got Cereal?" - Seen in front of Park County Courthouse, waiting for Stan's verdict on the negotiation with ManBearPig.
- "Buddha Box" - Participates in the anxiety management session.
- "Unfulfilled" - Seen protesting against Amazon on the customer's side.
- "Bike Parade" - Buys weed from Towelie.
- "Band in China" - Seen at the Autumn Fest.
- "Shots!!!" - Seen at the PTA meeting.
- "Season Finale" - Seen outside of City Hall, supporting Randy's imprisonment.
- "Christmas Snow" - Can be seen drunk driving along with his wife while scaring his son.
- "The Pandemic Special" - Appeared in a Zoom conference with Mr. Mackey and other parents.
- "South ParQ Vaccination Special" - Seen at the end celebrating the end of the pandemic.
- South Park: Post Covid: The Return of Covid - Seen attending Shelley's funeral.
- In "South Park is Gay!", he was called Stephen.
- ""South Park" Krazy Kripples (TV episode 2003)". IMDb.com.
|South Park families|
Other characters' families