Russell Crowe Fightin' Around The World is a television show starring Russell Crowe and his trusty pal Tugger, chronicling the many fights he has as he travels round the world. It was first seen in the Season Six episode, "The New Terrance and Phillip Movie Trailer".
Apart from the gratuitous violence, the show also has a musical element, where Russell Crowe sings songs so terrible Tugger is eventually driven to attempt suicide. The show's motto is "Making movies, making songs 'n fight-in' round the world!"
Russell Crowe fights assorted fans and onlookers randomly. In the shown episode, he fought various individuals from all over the world, they are listed below in order of time.
- A man with a sandwich who walks into his shot at the beginning of the show.
- A man who irritates him by saying "Oh my God, it's Russell Crowe!", when he is leaving for China.
- A group of Chinese people in Tiananmen Square, whom he refers to as "Chinamen".
- A group Indian people in front of the Taj Mahal.
- The urban youth of New York, whom he refers to as "black people" and "Puerto Ricans".
- The show's editor who cut one of his fighting scenes, cuz Russell Crowe thinks his fighting is poetry, and poetry can't be cut short.
- A doctor and a patient, in the hospital hallway.
- A cancer patient, in an attempt to fight cancer itself.
The show can be seen for a brief instant in "Two Days Before the Day After Tomorrow", when the TV at the community center is being changed to the news.
- Main article: Fight-in' Round The World
- In the game Red Dead: Redemption there is an achievement and trophy called Fightin' Around the World, which is a reference to Russell Crowe's show on South Park.