Russell Crowe is a New Zealand-Australian actor, who appears in a poster in the Season Four episode, "Chef Goes Nanners", and later in the Season Six episode, "The New Terrance and Phillip Movie Trailer".
The episode centers around the boys, who are trying to see the new trailer to Terrance and Phillip's second Asses of Fire film. The trailer is set to appear during a commercial break on Crowe's TV show, Russell Crowe Fightin' Around The World which depicts Crowe traveling the world, with his tugboat Tugger, randomly beating people up. Crowe also appears in "The Gauntlet", a parody created for the MTV Movie Awards. He is in the role of Maximus Decimus Meridius but referred to as Russell Crowe. He also reappears in the episode "200" within the group of celebrities that the show has mocked in previous seasons. He picks up a fight with Buddha in the following episode "201".
Russell Crowe was shown with long combed brown hair, a brown beard, and some warts on his face. He was seen wearing a black shirt under a dark blue sailor uniform, gray pants, and black shoes. He also wears a white sailor cap with a black border.
He appears to be extremely insecure in his television show, beating people up without provocation. He also seems to take anything that is not praised as an insult.
- On an episode of 60 Minutes, "60 Minutes Crowe", Crowe said the following in response to his appearance on South Park: "I think they are very, very funny men, and I wish them godspeed, and I hope they continue to do what they’re doing. For me, if there was something for me to learn from it, it is the analogous thing because I did think the whole thing was a fight, I did think my whole career was a struggle. I was born in Seatoun, New Zealand, in Wellington, and we're talking up here in a hotel in New York. That's a long way."
- "Chef Goes Nanners" - Wendy hallucinates his faces on a poster as Cartman's.
- "The New Terrance and Phillip Movie Trailer"
- "200" - Seen with the other celebrities suing South Park.
- "201" - Seen with the other celebrities suing South Park.