Roger Donovan is Clyde's widowed father. He was mentioned in "Terrance and Phillip: Behind the Blow", and appeared in "Red Hot Catholic Love" at the book meeting. He was usually seen with his wife until her death. His name was confirmed in "Reverse Cowgirl".
He is the widower of Betsy Donovan.
He is first mentioned as a geologist in "Terrance and Phillip: Behind the Blow" but in "The List" it is revealed he owns a shoe store, which is the basis of the episode's plotline, as the girls corrupt the list of cutest boys so they can date Clyde for free shoes.
He has dark brown hair, a large chin, and glasses. He also wears a dark green coat over a white buttoned shirt, with the collar over the coat, and dark blue pants.
He was Betsy Donovan's husband, however, he is now a widower as of "Reverse Cowgirl".
He is Clyde's father, however, their relationship has not been expanded upon, so little is known about their relationship.
- This list is incomplete, you can help by
- "City on the Edge of Forever (Flashbacks)" - (mentioned only)
- "Red Hot Catholic Love" - Questions the Catholic Church along with the other parents.
- "It's Christmas in Canada" - Seen in the crowd of people at the Christmas tree lighting in South Park.
- "The Losing Edge" - Cheers for the South Park little league team along with the other parents.
- "Ginger Kids" - Finds Clyde missing from his bedroom.
- "Mystery of the Urinal Deuce" - Tells Mr. Mackey about Clyde's colostomy.
- "The List" - It is revealed that he owns a shoe shop. Because of this, the girls corrupt the list of cutest boys to get free shoes by dating Clyde.
- "About Last Night..." - Celebrates Obama's victory.
- "Eat, Pray, Queef" - Seen singing "Queef Free".
- "Medicinal Fried Chicken"- Seen waiting for soccer practice to end.
- "200" - Seen in crowd scenes.
- "201" - Seen in crowd scenes.
- "Crack Baby Athletic Association" - Tells Clyde that about Slash folklore.
- "Reverse Cowgirl" - Seen at his wife's funeral.
- "Jewpacabra" - Seen at the Easter egg hunt.
- "The Magic Bush" - Leads the meeting of adults, regarding the issue of Laura Tucker's violated privacy and her "bush", and forms the Neighborhood Watch.
- "Stunning and Brave" - Seen with Clyde.
- "The City Part of Town"- Seen at the Whole Foods Market.
- "PC Principal Final Justice"- Seen in the crowd of people standing in front of Whole Foods Market.
- "Skank Hunt"- Seen at the parent meeting.
- "Members Only" - Seen shopping when President Garrison arrives and goes on a tirade.
- "Put It Down" - Seen at the school assembly.
- "Franchise Prequel" - Participates in a meeting with the other parents.
- "Sons A Witches" - Participants in witchcraft along with the other men in South Park.
- "Splatty Tomato" - Seen confronting Bob White along with Randy, Sharon, Stephen and Linda.
- "Dead Kids" - Seen when Sharon calls the other parents together to speak about school shootings. Later seen when Randy sings.
- "The Scoots" - Seen in a photo with his wife.
- "Nobody Got Cereal?" - Seen in front of Park County Courthouse, waiting for Stan's verdict on the negotiation with ManBearPig.
- "Buddha Box" - Participates in the anxiety management session.
- "Bike Parade" - Seen watching the bike parade.
- "Shots!!!" - Seen at the PTA meeting.
- "Season Finale" - Seen at Jason's funeral.
- "Christmas Snow" - Seen with the other parents.
- "The Pandemic Special" - Appeared in a Zoom conference with Mr. Mackey and other parents.
- "South ParQ Vaccination Special" - Seen at the end celebrating the end of the pandemic.
- ""South Park" Red Hot Catholic Love (TV episode 2002)". IMDb.com.
|South Park families|
Other Characters' Families