- For other uses, see Robert (disambiguation).
Robert White is the husband of Mrs. White and the father of Jason and Crystal White. He, and his wife, are ardent supporters of President Garrison, earning the White family an awful reputation in South Park. He first appeared as the co-main antagonist of the Season Twenty-One finale episode, "Splatty Tomato."
After Crystal had a "nightmare" about the president coming to get her, the Whites confronted the school, making the assumption that the school staff was forcing their political opinions on their children in order to scare them, and came to speak to PC Principal and Strong Woman to address it.
Mr. White has pale brown hair, that is gray on the sides, and is noticeably approaching baldness. He has arched lips just like his wife, and erase lines around his mouth. He wears a dark red v-neck sweater over a gray shirt, khaki pants, and white shoes.
Robert White is a satire on many supporters of the 45th president of the United States, Donald Trump. Mr. White is actively dedicated to President Garrison, even leaving food out on his front door to feed Garrison as he hid from the Canadians in South Park, and even allowed him to torment his children in the process. He is slightly petulant, and a little stubborn, refusing to believe Garrison was capable of doing any wrong, in spite of the tower of evidence stacked up against him. Mr. White is also personally offended at how little the town ever cared for or acknowledged the White family.
- "Splatty Tomato" - Confronts the school about their qualms with the staff voicing their liberal opinions to their children.
- "Season Finale" - His son, Jason, gets killed by police and the family adopt a new child, Alejandro, from the ICE. He is later seen fighting for Randy's freedom.
- "Basic Cable" - He and his family appear in the show "Blacks vs Whites" during the random streaming series scene.
- "Christmas Snow" - Loses his "Christmas Spirit" after liquor is prohibited during the holidays, but cheers up after Randy comes up with his Christmas special.