- For other uses, see Rick (disambiguation).
Rick first appeared in South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut when the boys try to get into the cinema to watch Asses of Fire. The operator tells them they need an adult with them, so they pay a homeless guy to let them in.
Rick's most prominent appearance is in "The Passion of the Jew". In this episode, he lets Kyle watch The Passion of the Christ as he believes it is an important film that everyone should watch. He later joins Cartman's rally to kill all the Jews (believing, along with the others that it is a rally to celebrate the movie). He, along with the others, lose their faith in Mel Gibson after seeing what a lunatic he really is.
Rick wears the standard ticket operator uniform, which consists of a white jacket under a red vest. He also wears a thin black tie, dark blue pants, and black shoes. He has black hair that forms a widow's peak and is usually seen inside the ticket booth. Rick seems to be underweight.
Rick seems very dedicated to his job, not letting the boys watch an R rated movie in South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut. His attitude changes in "The Passion of the Jew" when he lets Kyle watch The Passion even though he's underage.
- South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut - Denies the boys entry until they pay a homeless man to pretend to be their guardian.
- "Scott Tenorman Must Die" - Denies Cartman's pubes as payment for tickets.
- "Cartmanland" - Tells everyone that they can't come in when the cinema uses the "You Can't Come" technique.
- "Free Hat" - Denies the kids their money back.
- "The Passion of the Jew" - Joins Cartman's rally.
- "AWESOM-O" - Seen looking at Butters and Cartman (as A.W.E.S.O.M.-O 4000).
- "Dances with Smurfs" - Seen at the cinema when Cartman leaves.
- "Let Them Eat Goo" - Works at Burger King and gets irritated by Randy Marsh selling his own plant-based burgers.
Rick is seen when the New Kid goes to Bijou Cinema. He tells the kid he can't see Asses of Fire 2 as he is underage. He later becomes a zombie but is not fought.
Rick is be seen during a battle with Chaos Minions while he comments about the characters in superhero costumes.
- Matt Stone has stated that he feels that the booth operator is the same as the Squirt Scout Master seen in Jewbilee as they have a similar design and have the same voice. This Scout Master was named Schlomo. However, it was confirmed in "Let Them Eat Goo" that the Ticket Guy is called "Rick" so they are not the same person.