Principal Victoria was the principal of South Park Elementary. She first appeared in the Season One episode, "Pinkeye", and was usually seen with school counselor Mr. Mackey and shop class teacher Richard Adler. Sometime prior to the events of Season Nineteen, she was let go from South Park Elementary and replaced by PC Principal. She is currently voiced by April Stewart and was previously voiced by Mary Kay Bergman and Eliza Schneider.
Victoria was quite capable of running the school, despite the stupidity and ineptitude of the rest of the school faculty; in "Go God Go", she informs Mrs. Garrison that she knows too little about evolution to teach it and replaces her with Richard Dawkins. In early appearances, she had a heavy accent that sounded rather similar to being from Wisconsin or Sarah Palin, though it seems to have diminished over the years and with the changing of voice actors.
In "Breast Cancer Show Ever", she is revealed to be a strong feminine rights activist as she reveals to Wendy that she is a 7-year breast cancer survivor and encourages Wendy to fight for what she believes in no matter what the consequences could be for her.
In this same episode, she shows contempt for Cartman and compares him directly to cancer, referring to him metaphorically as "pure evil", and "a fat little lump that needs to be destroyed". As she was the one who convinced Wendy to fight Cartman regardless of the rules, it's unlikely that she punished Wendy for fighting Cartman, and if she did, she would have punished Cartman as well for provoking Wendy.
It is hinted in "Toilet Paper" by Josh that she had an abusive mother who "spanked her thighs with cold cuts and stuck umbrellas up her ass". This has not been confirmed, but because she was able to correctly predict Officer Barbrady's own abuse, this is plausible.
Despite her intelligence, she has been shown at times to be quite oblivious to things, such as in the episode "Pinkeye", where she made Cartman a "ghost" costume that bore a striking resemblance to a Ku Klux Klan hood.
In "Sponsored Content", she revealed she was replaced and the "Hot Cosby" was made up to get her fired.
- Murder: In the episode "Sexual Harassment Panda", she confessed to having killed a man, despite the fact that the trial in which she made this proclamation had nothing to do with whatever she might be guilty of. However, she explained: "I hit him over the head and cut up the body. I tried to burn it, but it wouldn't burn! I put the legs in the garbage bags and put the torso under the bridge. I had to do it!!", whereupon she then burst into tears.
- Attempted murder: She and Mr. Mackey, along with Mr. Adler, attempted to murder Eric Cartman to cover up their crime of poisoning the students with tainted pizza in "Bass to Mouth".
- Kidnapping: She, Caitlyn Jenner, and Mr. Garrison kidnap Randy and interrogate him about what has happened to the town since they left (Shi Tpa Town, Whole Foods Market).
Victoria, unlike the other residents of South Park, is very intelligent, competent, and rational. In fact, she is one of the few people in the entire show to be recognized as such. She is often objective to immoral or witless ideas that she is certain will end in catastrophe, and will only resort to these actions if she feels there is no other choice. She is also shown to be very motivational, such as in "Breast Cancer Show Ever".
Despite this, Victoria has, on occasion, shown to have a dark side and be somewhat satirical to many of the characters she encounters. She was seen to have been involved in some assaults and committed second-degree murder.
She wears a pink shirt and black trousers. She has large eyeglasses and curly hair in a perm style. In addition, she speaks with a thick Minnesotan accent, although as of the later seasons it has diminished.
For special occasions, as seen in the awards ceremony scene in "The Death Camp of Tolerance", she wears an unusual outfit consisting of a lavender v-neck blouse with white lace trim around the collar, a long flared black skirt which reaches her shoes and a pastel pink cummerbund.
- To see images of Principal Victoria, visit Principal Victoria/Gallery.
- Principal Victoria: "I see. I've noticed all the things you've done for Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Did you know I'm a breast cancer survivor?"
Principal Victoria: "I was diagnosed seven years ago. Cancer is... pure evil. It is a fat little lump that needs to be... destroyed. When there is cancer, you have to "fight" it. You can't reason with cancer, you can't wish it away. Cancer doesn't play by the rules, so neither can you."
Wendy: "My... parents said that if I fight-"
Principal Victoria: "And you can't listen to what anybody else tells you. You have to be willing to give up everything because cancer will take everything. Do you understand?"
Wendy: "Yes, ma'am!"
Principal Victoria: "When you have cancer, you fight, because it doesn't matter if you beat it or not. You refuse to let that fat little lump make you feel powerless!" from "Breast Cancer Show Ever"
- Her name is a pun of actress Victoria Principal.
- As revealed in "The Death of Eric Cartman", it seems that Cartman has defecated in her purse seven times.
- In "Sponsored Content", Principal Victoria is seen with a cane. This implies that she received some sort of damage to her knee.
- So far, she's one of the few major South Park Elementary School faculty characters, both former and current, to have never joined a cult.
- She pronounces Eric Cartman's first name as "Ee-rick" instead of "Eh-rick".
- Apparently, she's considered to be attractive by most of the male population of South Park and this is a recurring topic of conversation by them in some episodes. In one, she's even seen naked in bed with Chef.
Although she has never been a particularly major character, Principal Victoria has had a speaking appearance in every season except Season 20.
- "Pinkeye" - Debut appearance. Gives Cartman ghost costume which is really a KKK costume after she sees his Adolf Hitler costume.
- "Starvin' Marvin" - Tells The Boys that they cannot be parents because they are too young.
- "Tom's Rhinoplasty" - She tells Mr. Garrison's student that they will be getting a reliever.
- "Cartman's Mom is a Dirty Slut" - Seen in the bar drinking with Mayor McDaniels.
- "Ike's Wee Wee" - Fires Mr. Mackey for selling drugs to children, but later helps him to kick his drug addiction.
- "Conjoined Fetus Lady"
- "Roger Ebert Should Lay off the Fatty Foods"
- South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut (cameo)
- "Sexual Harassment Panda" - She admits that she killed a man.
- "Two Guys Naked in a Hot Tub" (mentioned)
- "Mr. Hankey's Christmas Classics" (cameo) - Seen during the final song.
- "Timmy 2000" - She and Mr. Mackey wrongly suggest that Timmy has ADD.
- "Helen Keller! The Musical" - Watches a thanksgiving musical about Helen Keller.
- "Cherokee Hair Tampons" - Seen with the school board, when Mr. Garrison is suspended from teaching.
- "Probably" - She and all the other parents in South Park to stop Eric Cartman from brainwashing the children into his cult.
- "Fourth Grade" - She is disgusted by seeing Ms. Choksondik along with Chef and Mr. Mackey. She later hires Mr. Garrison back as a kindergarten teacher.
- "Fat Camp" - Angry at Chef for singing a song about prostitutes to the students.
- "The Wacky Molestation Adventure"- Arrested by Police.
- "It Hits the Fan" - Seen talking to Mr. Mackey.
- "Cartmanland" (cameo)
- "Proper Condom Use"- Agrees to start teaching the children Sexual Education.
- "Kenny Dies" - She calls Stan and Kyle to her office to inform them about Kenny's illness.
- "The Death Camp of Tolerance"- She sends Herbert Garrison and his S&M partner to the tolerance camp.
- "Red Sleigh Down" - Seen in the crowd, when Jimmy sings his Christmas song.
- "I'm a Little Bit Country" (cameo) - Seen in the crowd during the final song.
- "Fat Butt and Pancake Head" - Goes outside to see Jennifer Lopez.
- "Red Man's Greed" - She along with the rest of the town are forced to leave when the Native Americans want to build a casino over South Park (Location).
- "Butt Out" - Angry with Stan, Kyle, Cartman, and Kenny for burning down the school.
- "Goobacks" (cameo)
- "Douche and Turd" - Bans Stan Marsh from school when she decides that voting is stupid.
- "Pre-School" (in flashback) - Shocked over the preschool teacher's burns.
- "Quest for Ratings" - Jimmy shows her couch medicine footage.
- "Die Hippie, Die" - Lets Cartman play with his toy bulldozer every after he saves the town from Hippies.
- "Wing" - She sits next to Ms Garrison and she makes a girl comment toward her much to her disgust.
- "The Death of Eric Cartman" (cameo) - Seen when Cartman gives her a fruit basket.
- "Erection Day" - Seen in the audience in Jimmy's nightmare, and in the audience at the talent show.
- "Two Days Before the Day After Tomorrow" (cameo)
- "The Return of Chef" (cameo) - Seen at Chef's funeral.
- "Smug Alert!" - She along with the rest of the townspeople get Hybrid cars.
- "Cartoon Wars Part I" - She makes the school learn Muslim sensitivity.
- "Mystery of the Urinal Deuce"
- "Miss Teacher Bangs a Boy" - Cartman reports Ike and Miss Stevenson's relationship to Principal Victoria.
- "About Last Night..." - Seen comforted by her husband or boyfriend at the Stotch Residence after John McCain lost the 2008 elections.
- "Go God Go" - Replaces Mr. Garrison with Richard Dawkins due to Mr. Garrison's inability to teach evolution.
- "With Apologies to Jesse Jackson" - Calls Cartman to her officer for laughing in assembly.
- "The Snuke" - Contacted by Officer Barbrady to have South Park Elementary evacuated.
- "Le Petit Tourette"
- "Tonsil Trouble" - Confronts about Cartman if he in effected Kyle with AIDS.
- "Britney's New Look" (cameo) - Seen taking photos of Britney Spears.
- "Major Boobage" (cameo)
- "Eek, A Penis!" - Reintroduces Herbert Garrison as his original gender.
- "Over Logging" (cameo) - Appear at the town meeting.
- "Breast Cancer Show Ever"- Confronts Wendy over her planned fight with Eric and reveals she is a seven-year breast cancer survivor.
- "The Ungroundable" - Talks to the Goth Kids.
- "The Ring" (cameo) - Seen at Kenny's funeral.
- "Margaritaville" (cameo) - Seen throwing squirrels at Mr. Garrison.
- "W.T.F." - Fires Mr. Conners for students' lack of interest in wrestling and mistakes his wrestling video on his iPhone for gay porn.
- "Dances with Smurfs"
- "Sexual Healing" (cameo) - Seen at Kenny's funeral.
- "The Tale of Scrotie McBoogerballs" - Proud that Butters wrote his own book, which was a success.
- "T.M.I." - Angry at Cartman for measuring the boys' penis sizes.
- "Bass to Mouth" - She, Mr. Mackey and Mr. Adler tell Cartman about a suicide he caused at school.
- "Sarcastaball" - Ask Randy Marsh about the Sarcastaball team.
- "Going Native" - Tells Linda Stotch and Stephen Stotch about their son's bad behavior at school.
- "A Scause For Applause"
- "Taming Strange" - She and the South Park Elementary School staff talk to Mr. Mackey about the computer system that has been a massive failure and the school spending US$22,000 trying to fix it.
- "Ginger Cow" - Tells Kyle Broflovski that Jewish men have come all the way from Iresl, but they need a translator even though they are speaking perfect English.
- "Gluten Free Ebola"
- "The Cissy"- Seen during the meeting over Eric using the girls' bathroom. At the meeting, she says that Eric isn't hurt and confused, but she gives him a transgender bathroom.
- "#REHASH" - Calls Cartmanbrah to her office due to her getting a lot of complaints that his online persona is becoming a problem.
- "Stunning and Brave" - Mentioned getting fired.
- "The City Part of Town" Once again mentioned being fired.
- "Sponsored Content" - She mentions being fired, but it seems that she was replaced, not fired.
- "Truth and Advertising" - She travels back to South Park with Mr. Garrison and Caitlyn Jenner, when they get there they discover the town had changed since.
- "PC Principal Final Justice" - She learns that Mr. Mackey got her fired due to him always being used by her.
- "Put It Down" (cameo) - Seen briefly in the "Put It Down" song.
- "Holiday Special" (cameo) - Seen during the school meeting.
Principal Victoria appears in the game as a minor character, remaining at the Community Center during the entire game.
|South Park Elementary Staff|
|Coach Miles | Girls' Volleyball Coach | Jose Venezuela | Mitchell | Mr. Derp | Mr. Garrett | Mr. Mackey | Mr. Meryl | Mr. Wyland | Mrs. Nelson | Mrs. Streibel | PC Principal | Pearl | Recess Supervisor | Richard Adler | Strong Woman|
|Jerome "Chef" McElroy | Mr. Conners | Ms. Choksondik | Miss. Claridge | Veronica Crabtree | Ms. Ellen | Herbert Garrison | Randy Marsh | Mr. Slave | Ms. Stevenson | Principal Victoria|