President's Council on Fitness, Sports & Nutrition was featured in the Season Fifteen episode, "1%". It is a mandatory fitness class ordered by President Barack Obama to help grade school students achieve ideal weight and physical fitness.
A representative from the President's Council on Fitness, Sports & Nutrition arrives at South Park Elementary for an evaluation of the students health and physical well-being. When it is determined that Eric Cartman is holding the rest of the school back due to his obesity, he is deemed the 1% and the other students being the 99%. This causes the whole school to work overtime to compensate, by giving up their recess for extra Physical Education class.