He is the main photographer of Photo Dojo; he takes photos of Mr. Garrison in "Tom's Rhinoplasty" and in "Cartman Joins NAMBLA", he takes pictures of Eric Cartman, who wants to be the poster boy for NAMBLA. He was replaced by a generic background character in South Park: The Fractured But Whole.
The Photographer has long dirty blond hair, and eyebrows that are drawn similarly to Cartman's eyebrows. He wears a brown vest over a long-sleeved cyan shirt that reveals his upper chest hair, gray pants and black shoes. He wears glasses with orange lenses.
- "Damien" - He is in the crowd when Satan first appears.
- "Tom's Rhinoplasty" - He takes pictures of Mr. Garrison.
- "Cartman Joins NAMBLA" - He takes pictures of Eric Cartman.
- His appearance is similar to the appearance of the cameraman with blond hair that appeared in the old episodes.
- The Photographer was destined to appear in South Park: The Stick of Truth, but was replaced by the pedophile photographer at the end.
- ""South Park" Tom's Rhinoplasty (TV Episode 1997)". IMDb.com.