- "Leroy" and "Leroy Jenkins" redirect here. For the one-off character in "Make Love, Not Warcraft" with the same last name, see Jenkins.
Peter Mullen, formerly known as Leroy Jenkins, is a shy looking boy who first appeared in "Mystery of the Urinal Deuce". In this episode, Peter did a "Show and Tell" about his pet frog. He made a reappearance in "The List", ranking #6 on the girls' fake list, as Leroy Jenkins. In the episode "1% ", he was seen in the gym class crowd. He was also seen in the episode, "Cash For Gold", where he was seen on the playground selling jewelry to Eric Cartman. He was recently seen in the episode, "Informative Murder Porn", giving a school report on "murder porn".
Peter has brown hair in separated bangs, freckles, and large black-rimmed glasses. He wears a blue t-shirt with a red octopus on it and grey pants.
- In "T.M.I.", he was listed by the school as Leroy Jenkins, a reference to the famous internet meme featuring a World of Warcraft character of the same name.
- In South Park: The Stick of Truth, his name is given as Leroy Mullens, combining his original and later names. He can be seen in detention and perched above the News Office. He calls himself a goblin waiting to steal gold.
- "Mystery of the Urinal Deuce" - Seen doing a "show and tell" about his frog.
- "The List" - Seen on the girls' list of cutest boys.
- "1%" - Seen in the gym crowd.
- "Cash For Gold" - Seen selling jewelry to Eric Cartman.
- "Butterballs" - Seen in Stan's anti-bullying video.
- "Informative Murder Porn" - Renamed "Peter Mullen", he gives a report about the dangers of "murder porn" that adults in South Park are watching.
- "Taming Strange" - Seen in the background in Mr. Garrison's class.
- "Douche and a Danish" - Seen in the battle between the boys and the girls.
- "Hummels & Heroin" - Seen at Marcus' birthday party.
- "Sons A Witches" - Is kidnapped by Chip. Later seen at the end as the first kid released from Chip's bag.
- "Time To Get Cereal" - Seen in the school's playground after evacuation.