- For other uses, see Pete (Disambiguation).
Peter appears in South Park's version of Family Guy's art style. He is an overweight man with short cut brown hair and a big head which has become one with his neck. He has big, round eyes and a round nose, and a big mouth. His chin has a very large and deep cleft in it, making the rest of his chin very big and rounded. He wears glasses which are very thin and are the exact same shape and size as his eyeballs. He wears a white buttoned shirt with a collar and slightly rolled up sleeves and a blue tie. He also has gray pants and a black belt with a golden buckle and has dark brown shoes.
On Family Guy, Peter is a stereotypical blue-collar worker who frequently gets drunk with his neighbors and friends, Cleveland Brown, Joe Swanson, and Glenn Quagmire at "The Drunken Clam," Quahog's local tavern. On South Park, he is portrayed similarly, but may be somewhat more of a slacker who gets involved in foolish and nonsensical acts, mainly parodying Family Guy's infamous cutaway gags.
- "Cartoon Wars Part I" - Appears on the Family Guy show.
- "Cartoon Wars Part II"
- "Canada on Strike" - Briefly shows up on the Family Guy show representing American comedy.
- Unlike his appearance on Family Guy, Peter has black pants in South Park while in Family Guy his pants are green, nor does he have a tie in Family Guy.
- ""South Park" Cartoon Wars Part I (TV episode 2006)". IMDb.com..
- ""South Park" Canada on Strike (TV episode 2008)". IMDb.com.